Print Thread
Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daniel does have a decent shot with the talent that is there this year. The two Fuzys weren't the entire team, and I think that D-Dub is going to surprise some people this year who think that all of the power in 3A lies in Greenville. We'll see how a couple of the early season matchups involving Daniel and Riverside, Eastside, and Greenville. Unfortunately, they don't have a chance to beat up on Mann during the season, but maybe they'll get the opportunity in the playoffs.

Good luck with the goal count; I hope you make it to double digits. You'll need some luck...

M
kick off
kick off
M
Daniel has a couple of good players that are sophmores and juniors but they will need more than that to compete with greenville, eastside, mann, and riverside

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
i konw one of the coachs at daniel and i know the players that go there and i know they will not be good....they have one good player that plays on my club team but thats it

brace
brace
The two Fuzy's might not have been the entire team, but they were a good part of it. Losing them will most likely make it very hard to compete with the Greenville area teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dwfan11: theres no way daniel will beat up on mann the only chances they got against us in both games last year were because of the fuzy's we still have all of our game makers so we'll see i can't wait to hammer daniel post season

bench
bench
quote:
Originally posted by cesastinks:
Chapin's going to get to the final four because of coach hiller. they don't have a good goalie. they are going to be starting a freshman and he's nothing special.

Chapin's freshman keeper gets the job done. He is aggressive and you should not underestimate him.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
I think you just said the same thing. NOTHING SPECIAL

goal kick
goal kick
Chapin has a lot of very talented seniors returning this year. There is a lot of talent on the pitch for chapin. For those you doubt us dont underestimate the line up for chapin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My pick would go to Wando for 4A.

Overall great team with Key Players. Dont know too much about this years keeper.

Goal
Goal
I never doubt Chapin, but to move into a region with Dreher, B-C, and Airport means a lot more competition. Who are the better seniors at Chapin?

Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard