Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
brace
brace
You will not be able to truly judge the Eastisde team from the Lake Murray tournament. TR17 is correct. They will not have alot of their top players playing in that tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whos RNE?

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Richland North East

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bamberg Ehrhardt will take the 1A title

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha,Bamberg taking the 1A title is like saying Williston-Elko could beat Irmo. Not that they don't have a decent team and everything but i seriously doubt that they can compete in the post season with such teams as CC,AM,BHHS, and Governor's School.

J
world cup
world cup
J
yeah..it's kinda like putting Blackville and Gov't School in the same sentence as Christ Church and AM.. ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
like Lugoff-Elgin is any better than those two..Lugoff-Elgin use to be competive what happenes? but Bamberg C'Mon, that is stretching it. Academic Magnet and Christ Chuch will play in the championship unless Buford suprises A-M

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Usually this would be the part where I start talking trash but I'm going to be the bigger man. I will let my actions on the field speak for me. All I will say is that both BHHS and GS should have a good year this year.

J
world cup
world cup
J
..funny you should bring that up.. I recall beating BH 11-0 at the White Knoll tournament my sophomore year..and splitting matches with Gov't School my freshmen and sophomore year(when we were trying to build a program).

My intention wasn't to talk smack about BH or Gov't School..I just think it's funny that this kid from Blackville is trying to talk trash about some school (that probably has similar issues with budget and interest at the school)..and then try to put his school in the same sentence as Christ Church(who handled them thoroughly a few years ago..and everyone else in 1A for that matter)..that's outrageous..

quote:
Originally posted by intestinalfortatude:
Usually this would be the part where I start talking trash but I'm going to be the bigger man. I will let my actions on the field speak for me. All I will say is that both BHHS and GS should have a good year this year.

..that would probably be best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you would have read my post correctly you would have seen that I wasn't talking trash about Bamberg. I said that they had a decent team but that they couldn't compete with the better teams in the playoffs. Yes, CC was a better team that year but almost our entire team that year were Freshmen and now we are all seniors. If we could hold CC to 4-1 our freshmen year then as seniors we should be able to contend with them. Also, GS has a quality team to lose the number of players that they do every year so I have respect for them and yes I do put GS and BHHS in the same sentence with CC and AM. If there is something wrong with that then that is your opinion. You are entitled to yours and I am entitled to mine so how about from now on comprehend what you read first and then you can say whatever you want.

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard