Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by gamecockrich10:
Well said, CornerFlag. But look at what you just said. It's only one game. That means as good as your team may be all season long, if you have one bad game, that's it. This isn't the World Series, or the NBA Finals. If you mess up in your first try here, that's it. Wait until next year, my friend. Any team that gets to the game has a chance, and most of the time the better team wins. But, most of the time isn't all of the time.

This is exactly why I've almost given up hope in the Lowerstate. I'd like nothing more than to see BC or MB or Dreher or SOMEONE from the Lowerstate win finally..but after seeing BC get smashed 6-0..and then the tragedy that was MB's loss to Daniel..and then last year..etc etc.. it's had keep the faith that these Lowerstate schools (that play very well during the regular season) will pull it out in the end. We'll see..

C
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
C
We'll get an early look an a Lowerstate team against an Upperstate 3A team when BC and Eastside meet in a match on Saturday March, 5. Maybe it will be a hint as to who will be in the State Championship Matchup.

J
world cup
world cup
J
I honestly wish them(BC) the best.. if they can even hang close with Eastside I would think it would bode well for the Lowerstate for the next two years.. (this match will essentially be quite a few CESA players vs BC's sophomores no?)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Wando High School play Porter Gaud a few days ago and was extremely impressed with Wando. They controlled the ball very well and it seemed to me they had a very deep bench. Another thing that impressed me was the way in which they worked as a team, there did not seem to be any "big heads." I look forward to watching them grow, as I think they might do fairly well this year.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
greenville also plays socastee friday so that will be a good matchup to hear about

C
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
C
No L-E dude it wont be CESA vs Sophmores. BC has juniors that are stepping up to the plate this year. There preseason schedule ended tonight with a 3-2 win over Dutch Fork. Their record in the preseason was 3-0-1 with wins over DF,LE, and RV and a strong performance ending in a draw at Spring Valley. Yes preseason does not count on the record but it does give an accurate portrayal of the team. So it looks like that match should be a good one.

brace
brace
In preseason, most coaches play their starters in the first half and then start to sub them out in the second. The first half of the preseason games is usually a good indicator of how good the team is.

J
world cup
world cup
J
My bad..the years are slurring together.. I thought that huge class they have are sophomores..my mistake. Anyway..yeah..these are just scrimmages..but I have to say the results are pretty impressive. Like I said..I wish them the best..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DID YOU SEE THE WANDO..J.I. GAME?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey, how bout your picks for scisa...if anyone knows the teams in scisa. they are small schools like Beufort, Pinewood Prep, Ben Lippen (who isn't that small), and more. Last year Pinewood won 8-1 over Ben Lippen. about 7/11 of the starters for Pinewood were seniors, so they are small this year, but still strong, i'd bet on pps for state this year again.
at the tourne at Patriots point PPS played allright...well, bad:

Wando 2:1 Pinewood
Socastee 4:0 Pinewood
Greenville 4:0 Pinewood
Porter Gaud 1:2 Pinewood

well, we beat porter, the only team in our division thats in scisa. and their out arch rivals, so that makes all the other losses allright. wish us luck on the season, ttyl

Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard