Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you ask me how i would rank the 1A schools to beat surely the names are christ church, blackville-hilda,southside christian, buford(if theyre still 1A), govenor's school and newcomer academic magnet. Here is how I rank the top ten teams in 1A.Does anyone else agree with what i have said in this post? Give me your opinions!!!

1.christ church
2.academic magnet
3.buford
4.blackville-hilda
5.southside christian
6.govenors school
7.bamberg-ehrhardt
8.dixie
9.wareshoals
10.williston-elko [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1.academic magnet
2.scs
3.christ church
4buford
5.dixie
6.blackville-hilda

i would have to have this as my tops for 1A this year

coach
coach
1. Dixie
2. Buford
3. Darrell,Jr. High
4. Bubba Prep
5. Blackville-Hilda
6. Betty Lou Elite Academy for Boys
7. South Aiken
8. Marlboro County
9. Indian Land
10.Mullins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm not so sure about the predictions for Dixie. every year that Pendleton has played them, we get closer and closer to losing. so i wouldn't doubt it, if dixie surprises us all this year. good luck to all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Goob's prediction is about right. From what I hear SCS has practically everyone returning, and CC lost a lot of good talent(esp. Tomek). Academic Magnet is usually strong in 2A, so I think picking them at the top is safe. Buford lost their top 3 scorers along with their goalkeeper. Depending if they can get any one to score, I see Buford around 4 or 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the predictions are about right. Blackville should be 3. Buford should be 2. CC 1. and williston 4. thats my pics and dixie also @ 5. But who knows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did tomek or any of the other top CC players even play in the state game? i heard they all sat. they always lose great players, but each year generate new great players. CC should be put atop 1A for the time being. Magnet #2 with the ability to take the 1 spot and SCS #3. After that its a toss up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
academic magnet is a strong team and SCS will finally have what they need to compete with CC. also people who are writting Dixie off do not know that they were very active in club ball this off season so i believe they should have a pretty strong team as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EHS, that's false. Tomek did sit, but the rest started and played a majority of the game. However, I believe Tomek had an injury he was trying to heal before the all-american game. GOOB, what club does Dixie play with?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played with a new developmental club team. But they did have a good coach

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard