corner kick
S
The standings in my opinion look a little something like this:

1.)Academic Magnet (1A champ)
2.)CC
3.)SCS (But I hope Buford beats you!!!)
4.)Buford
5.)GSSM
6.)Blackville-Hilda (Don't kid yourself thoughtless wonderer, your team isn't that good.)
7.)Dixie
8.)Bamberg-ehrhardt
9.)Williston-elko
10.)Wareshoals

It looks like the upperstate has the majority of the top teams as Buford becomes a addition. I think in the end Academic Magnet will win it all. DCA, I hope you guys beat CC this year but watch out for DIXIE. They seem to always run close with you guys. I hope some of you guys play Buford from all the smack everyone was talking from last year. SCS vs. Buford would be a good game (though I think Buford lost there 3 best players). Blackville-Hilda how many players did you guys loose. From what I remember, you only had a few good players. I assume the goalie isn't hurt anymore and what about that back up goalie that was so good? Is he still there?? what about that huge guy who didn't really know how to play but would just rip through people??
Good luck to everyone this season!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to any blackville-hilda players i wondered if grapefruit still played for you guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah but which guy that rips through people are u talking about? there was two last year #9 and #11.
both are big and both are physical. striker 33, we only lost 2 people off the team and yes we lost a heartbreaker to gssm last year in sudden death overtime 4-3 but that's the past. i expect for blackville to do some big things last year with grapefruit returning, our leading scorer(#9), and our bruising midfielder from a year ago(#11). the defense is returning so hopefully we will have a great year and we will the chips fall where they fall on the field b/c there isnt much since in talking. and how is everybody trying to bash us. i mean didnt we lose only 4-3 to gssm who only lost 3-2 to buford so last year we couldve hung with buford. plus i cant wait till we play the boys from due west in a rematch from last year. so hopefully we can pull a huge victory on the road(i think) for the progra at bhhs. also does striker 33 still play for u guys? just wondering

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you guys are coming to play in due west this year. Didnt know that and i can't really remember who number 33 is but hey man im not knocking you guys i know you are a competitive squad you took us the distance last year so i would not say anything negative about your program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buford beat GSSM 4-2 in the lower state final. Granted both games against GSSM before that were real close, but we played one of our best matches that game. I'm not ragging on you guys saying that you can't hang with Buford now, it's just that you would not have hung with us that game. Like I said, we played one of our best soccer matches that day. Who exactly did you lose last year? I know Lucas Cooper and Brence Pernell were key players when we played them in 2002. Is Derek McAllister(i think that's his name) still there? Good luck this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh yes, the Grapefruit is still playing, for thou is only a Senior. I will tell all other teams to hollereth at thine boy, because everyone else will be playing for second place this year. No mercy in the net this year. Strikers best keep their distance. Oh yes, and Swansea I have not forgotten about your behemoth of a forward who ended my season last year. I love you all, signing off, Derrick McAlister...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah but grapefruit, they have to get past the midfield and defense first. just remember the ESCALADE(#11) in the middle of the field and that goes for opposing strikers and midfielders as well and he should be returning back soon to his bruising ways! [Eek!] [Wink]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yo! your boy is back it's the one and only Escalade. im ready to rock any stiker or midfielder that comes in my way and anyone that wishes to challenge me then come on down. i dont appreciate you guys that are trying to bash my hawks but i still got mad love for all of you. may all of you have great seasons and hopefully we can settle all of our differences on the field like men.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know anything about a #2 on the BHHS squad? He is a smart player and can really hold that midfield. I missed playing against him when we played yall that second time. I think he got hurt in the first half of that game or something. I play for swansea. Does that name ring a bell? lol. Yeah anyways #2 took me out in the first half. He got a yellow card. he got hurt like 2 mins after yalls goalkeeper got hurt. If anyone knows about #2 again please let me know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions:
1.Academic Magnet
2.Christ Church
3.Southside Christian
4.Blackville Hilda
5.Dixie
6.Buford
7.Governors School
8.Williston Elko
9.Wareshoals
10.Not enough good teams for a top 10!!!

I truly believe thesse are the predictions one should make for this season. CC is still good but i believe AM will take the rings. Blackville is going to get knocked out in the lower state championship by AM. Southside is going to get beat in the upperstate championship by CC. Dixie will beat buford and the rest is not certain as to how it will turn out. Your guess is as good as mine. And as for Derrick Mcalister, he is a senior this year and will be starting keeper the hawks squad. Blackville will be a team again this year that should not be reckoned with likely.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard