Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He hate me.... You are forgetting your team mate too!!!!! #2 also in the midfield for the Hawks. That will be a force to contend with!!!! Good luck to all the blackville players this year and i do think we will have a great year. Especially for our 6-8 seniors who will be playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yo gunner or striker2 or tchamp#23 or whatever you want to call yourself, i dont mean any disrespect but you should grow just a little bit wider in order to say you will be a force to be reckoned with. you have great ball skills but you need to bulk up if you want to be a better player and a more physical player like the ESCALADE in the midfield. [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who does Dixie have that's coming back that makes them better than Buford? Just wondering b/c I thought that they lost their goal scorer, or best player, something like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dixie did lose a lot of seniors last year but the underclassmen did a lot of training in the off season because this years seniors did'nt have that many playing football

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Hey HeHateME, YouHateUs, YouLeftInDust or whoever you are?? Why am I gonna worry about a Escalade when I got a Land Cruiser......It's bigger, faster, and worth more at the end. True playa style. Maybe if you woulda upgraded you coulda had that shot against Buford in Lower State. Nothin but love, holla atcha ya boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hi i'm the used car salesman all of you now belong to me thank you have a nice day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright, well I've been busy w/ basketball so I haven't been on here much, but to my surprise I see that there's a whole topic on 1A soccer! Let me start off by saying that I think we're all sick and tired of the guys from Blackville-Hilda coming on here and saying that they are a top 3 or 4 team. Face it guys, YOU'RE NOT! You haven't proven it in the past, so I have no reason to believe it this year. I think that Striker33 is about the only one that made an accurate top 10 least for the upcoming season. This is what I know so far about some of the teams that will be competing in 1A this year. Academic Magnet is a team that I don't know a whole lot about, but I do know that they played a tight game with Christ Church last year and from what I've heard that only lost 3 seniors last year and only like 1 or 2 of them started. I know that Christ Church lost Tomek (by the way did anyone see him play on ESPN 2 a few days ago?) who is their best player, Jake who can throw the ball into the box everytime off a throw-in, and was also a major scoring threat, and their starting keeper. That won't be a problem though b/c their backup keeper is the guy that used to keep for my club team and he's pretty good. I also know that they lost at least 2, 3, or maybe even 4 more seniors, but nobody that really stands out. Southside Christian lost 3 seniors last year, one of which we will miss. 1 of the other 2 was out practically the whole season for grades and the other one couldn't even trap the ball. We have a freshman coming up that will be able to step up and somewhat fill the spot of our midfielder from last year that we lost. I'm not gonna say that we're better than anyone else, but we can compete. I don't really know much about Buford, but I've heard that they lost their top 3 scoring threats. Dixie is always gonna be a tough team. They are physical and they give it 110% at all times so they're not a team that you enjoy playing. I know they lost their leading scorer and their goalkeeper(who was the best player on their team). Blackville-Hilda is all talk and no game, and the other teams I don't really know much about. Here's my top 10 picks for the start of the season. Now keep in mind this isn't the order of who I think are the best teams, but this is how I think that the league will turn it out.
1. Christ Church (they've won state like 4 yrs. running)
2. Academic Magnet
3. Buford
4. Southside Christian
5. Governor's School
6. Dixie
7. Blackville-Hilda
8. Wiliston-Elko
9. Wareshoals
10. If you think your name should be here then you suck anyways and you will lose many games.
736. Landrum Cardinals- by the way we trashed them at their gym in basketball! hahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I appreciate the complement DCA

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
DCA, you say that this isn't the order of who you think are the best teams but how it's gonna turn out. Are you meaning in the end?? If so, I find it kinda weird that you aren't putting your team ahead of Buford (now Upperstate) since at some point in the playoffs you will probably be playing them. Atleast, I hope so. I would rather see you two play and the winner play CC for Upperstate. Another point, if those are your end picks you know you need to put a Lower state team in the 3rd or 4th spot to be accurate. Good luck to you guys this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey striker33 is your land cruiser an extension of something or lack thereof and anyway we didnt even play buford last year. we beat them my freshman year. and furthermore, did you even make to the lower or upper state championship game last year or should i ask if your team made the playoffs period. by the way who do you play for and if we play yall then ill show why i aint nothing to play with, boy. [Mad]

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard