Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Gunner trying to fool? You guys shut up. You all fail in comparison to the Fruit. I am the single greatest goalkeeper ever to put on a pair of gloves. Holla at thine boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dca6767 you have a point in your assumption of blackville, but what you fail to realize is that what 3 years ago it was the first time in the school's history that we went to state and when you achieve that level of course expectations are gonna rise. yes 2 years ago we fell off the map with the worst season ive ever experienced at blackville, and last year we go toe-to-toe with gssm in the lower state semifinals and lost in sudden death 4-3. last year we beat 3 teams ranked in the top 3 of 1A or 2A last year so we thought we had a good year after rebuilding. so this year after losing a small portion of our team and most of the positions intact from last year, we feel that we are among the better teams in the state, and there is no doubt in my mind that we at blackville have the skill,athletes,and attitude to play with anyone in the state.now did i say that we would win no, but i can gaurantee that it wont be a pushover game for all of our upcoming opponents.and for now im through talking trash to anyone b/c talking doesnt prove anything and me being a senior im gonna step up and try to be a good leader for my team this year and hopefully we can earn some respect for having a good soccer program and we can beat other very good programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Striker33, that's not how I think the year will end that's how I think that the league will release the standings at the beginning of the year. I obviously wouldn't have made it how it was if that's what I thought it would be at the end of the year. And to HeHateMe....sorry I was a little harsh on Blackville reading back over my post, sorry about that. I just haven't really seen you guys do a whole lot in the past few years but I've heard a lot of guys on your team talking a lot of smack on here, and not exactly backing it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dca6767, i know we have some guys on this board that cant control their mouth and i cant control their mouth, if they talk they talk, i cant do nothing about that. but im one of the guys that have played for this program every year since i was in high school and im playing this year my senior year as well. ive been through the ups and downs and last year was a good feeling comparing to my sophmore year. now i feel that i can talk a little bit b/c i know that is a part of the game, but i try not to be harsh but you cant change the way people are going to act or the way that they post. good luck to every program this year and i hope that sportsmanship will be a major part of everyone's program this year as well. [Razz]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Christ Church lost Tomek, but still have quite a lineup this year. Yeah, Tomek had a knee injury at the championship game last year. That's why he was out. I'm predicting SCS vs. Christ Church in the upperstate this year. I don't know enough about lower state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he hate me who were the top teams in 1 and 2A that you guys beat last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wade hampton was ranked #3 in 2A i believe when we beat them at home 4-2, B-E was ranked #5 when we beat them on the road and i believe the score was 3-1, and we won the tiebreaker over williston-elko who was #3 in 1A while we were #5 at the time and since beating them we jumped ahead of you guys(dixie).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wade Hampton was overrated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Wade Hampton supposed to be this year? Do they have a lot of returning starters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wade Hamptom probably was overrated but nobody else in 2A was stepping up at the time so you cant blame Wade Hampton for winning a good portion of their games and plus i believe that they beat barnwell last year and barnwell always keeps a solid and quality 4-7 range ranking program. so maybe Wade Hampton just found a way to beat people. plus i dont know how many are returning and if i had to guess the outcome of their season i would say that they would have a pretty good team based on last year's team.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard