Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If nobody else was stepping up, then why was this once 3rd ranked WH team less than a 3 seed in the lower state? They didn't play anybody legit until playoff time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They never do. Check the massey ratings. Their strength of schedule was not so great. A few years ago they had a 20+ win season, but failed to make it to upper state. That's a rare accomplishment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope everyone know whos gonna run 1A this year, ACADEMIC MAGNET, any objections?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well other than the fact that Christ Church beat them last year and Southside Christian has 10 out of 11 starters returning from last year, then maybe I could agree with you. I don't doubt that Academic Magnet will sweep the lowerstate, but I don't think that they can beat whoever the upper state team is for the state championship.

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G
Grapefruit has placed himself at the top of a pretty large population of folks huh?

I guess whe he graduates, he'll become a starter in the EPL, perhaps at Man U or Chelsea.

Should be interesting to watch.

Anyone know which camps he attends during the summer. I'd like to see this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the fruit has gotten offers from such places as Man U, Chelsea, real madrid, and a few others that weren't worthy enought to mention. Just make sure you look out for him because he will have a cleen sheet for the entire year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ben Lippen can and will beat all these top ten teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha!!! What, now you have the Ben Lippen parents dong the talking. That is just too funny. Please tell us more scdad since you play and all. I

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Wow...I would hate to be your kid, having my dad come on here to stick up for me. Dude, I'm sure Ben Lippen is good, but the talent in the High School league is higher than in scisa, so just stick to talking crap in your son's league rather than imposing on one he'll never play in!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do you guys think the sleeper teams are in 1A? teams like CC, AM, and SCS get alot of recognition, but who will surprise people this year? personally, i think dixie is going to be good again, and i havent heard much about buford either.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard