Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do u say "they" do the rankings, and reference a "compiler system"? isn't it one person who does this w/o a rigid system? anyways, Magnet and CC will meet in the final unless SCS has a good upperstate showing.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Heise doesn't just pull the rankings out of a hat.. it's just kind of hard to make a PRE-season ranking that isn't a bit weird..especially when you have a few schools moving up or down in division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lighten up guardrail, I'm just a good 1A keeper, nothing else.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I'd say your "decent". By the way, how are you guys ranked 5th??? Must be a typo, you guys didn't even make it past the quarter finals. You say you didn't loose anybody from last year and that's great, if 'anybody' got you guys past the 2nd round last year in the playoffs. You guys are definitely over ranked for the preseason. Enjoy it while it last!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i get kinda sick of people on 1A strands talkin trash about beating teams when they have never even played. Talk the trash after you win ok guys

C
throw in
throw in
C
why do you say that SCISA talent doesn't match up to highschool league??? i know of many players in SCISA from Ben Lippen and other schools getting looked at by colleges for soccer, one being USC. i dont see how you can say that SCISA talent doesn't match up to HSL. if you really want to find out, just ask a team like BL for a scrimmage, i'm sure they'd be glad to prove themselves to you.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
SCISA teams can compete with teams in the highschool league in my opinion. I mean look at Christ Church and Bishop England.....oh wait....never mind some how they are in the highschool league.

C
throw in
throw in
C
what team do you play for striker33? i would be willing to bet without a doubt that ben lippen or cardinal newman would be able to beat your team. also, schools such as christ church and bishop england recruit players, i'm talking about SCISA schools who dont recruit players and have top level players that can compete with anyone in the state. never think that a SCISA team cant compete with a HL team, top notch player come out of SCISA to go play in college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ohh man you said the the word recruit now we have a full-fledged war on our hands

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Please don't use that word again. Now we are gonna have like 50 post b/c of that.

cm15-90min, if you wanna talk about SCISA go to that topic. This topic is about 1A.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard