A
So how's everybody's team looking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know why bhhs is ranked 5th, but hey im not one to complain of how pollsters rank teams. anyway, its just the preseason and everyone knows that anything can happen once the season starts. hopefully we wont be one of the teams that get ranked high and then get criticized when we play bad and i dont wish that upon no one, so good luck to everyone on the upcoming season and may the best teams win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by DCA6767:
So how's everybody's team looking?

Good question. Basically, for our team right now, if something can go wrong, it has. I'll leave it at that. I do think things will shape up for us though once Basketball season ends.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
HeHateMe, you've probably stated in an earlier post what school you are from, but I'm too lazy to scroll bakc on previous posts to see where that actually is. So, what school do you play for, and what pos.?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I play for Blackville-Hilda and it depends on the game b/c ive played in basically every part of the field except for stopper and sweeper, but i usually start in the midfield.

T
bench
bench
T
Christ Church...is that in Greenville? Because i thought for sure that it was a private school..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please don't start this back up...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
start what ive never been the one to gripe about private schools i was just letting him know that they are from Greenville

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
goob,

How is your defense looking this year?

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard