Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you ask me how i would rank the 1A schools to beat surely the names are christ church, blackville-hilda,southside christian, buford(if theyre still 1A), govenor's school and newcomer academic magnet. Here is how I rank the top ten teams in 1A.Does anyone else agree with what i have said in this post? Give me your opinions!!!

1.christ church
2.academic magnet
3.buford
4.blackville-hilda
5.southside christian
6.govenors school
7.bamberg-ehrhardt
8.dixie
9.wareshoals
10.williston-elko [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1.academic magnet
2.scs
3.christ church
4buford
5.dixie
6.blackville-hilda

i would have to have this as my tops for 1A this year

coach
coach
1. Dixie
2. Buford
3. Darrell,Jr. High
4. Bubba Prep
5. Blackville-Hilda
6. Betty Lou Elite Academy for Boys
7. South Aiken
8. Marlboro County
9. Indian Land
10.Mullins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm not so sure about the predictions for Dixie. every year that Pendleton has played them, we get closer and closer to losing. so i wouldn't doubt it, if dixie surprises us all this year. good luck to all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Goob's prediction is about right. From what I hear SCS has practically everyone returning, and CC lost a lot of good talent(esp. Tomek). Academic Magnet is usually strong in 2A, so I think picking them at the top is safe. Buford lost their top 3 scorers along with their goalkeeper. Depending if they can get any one to score, I see Buford around 4 or 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the predictions are about right. Blackville should be 3. Buford should be 2. CC 1. and williston 4. thats my pics and dixie also @ 5. But who knows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did tomek or any of the other top CC players even play in the state game? i heard they all sat. they always lose great players, but each year generate new great players. CC should be put atop 1A for the time being. Magnet #2 with the ability to take the 1 spot and SCS #3. After that its a toss up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
academic magnet is a strong team and SCS will finally have what they need to compete with CC. also people who are writting Dixie off do not know that they were very active in club ball this off season so i believe they should have a pretty strong team as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EHS, that's false. Tomek did sit, but the rest started and played a majority of the game. However, I believe Tomek had an injury he was trying to heal before the all-american game. GOOB, what club does Dixie play with?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played with a new developmental club team. But they did have a good coach

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
The standings in my opinion look a little something like this:

1.)Academic Magnet (1A champ)
2.)CC
3.)SCS (But I hope Buford beats you!!!)
4.)Buford
5.)GSSM
6.)Blackville-Hilda (Don't kid yourself thoughtless wonderer, your team isn't that good.)
7.)Dixie
8.)Bamberg-ehrhardt
9.)Williston-elko
10.)Wareshoals

It looks like the upperstate has the majority of the top teams as Buford becomes a addition. I think in the end Academic Magnet will win it all. DCA, I hope you guys beat CC this year but watch out for DIXIE. They seem to always run close with you guys. I hope some of you guys play Buford from all the smack everyone was talking from last year. SCS vs. Buford would be a good game (though I think Buford lost there 3 best players). Blackville-Hilda how many players did you guys loose. From what I remember, you only had a few good players. I assume the goalie isn't hurt anymore and what about that back up goalie that was so good? Is he still there?? what about that huge guy who didn't really know how to play but would just rip through people??
Good luck to everyone this season!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to any blackville-hilda players i wondered if grapefruit still played for you guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah but which guy that rips through people are u talking about? there was two last year #9 and #11.
both are big and both are physical. striker 33, we only lost 2 people off the team and yes we lost a heartbreaker to gssm last year in sudden death overtime 4-3 but that's the past. i expect for blackville to do some big things last year with grapefruit returning, our leading scorer(#9), and our bruising midfielder from a year ago(#11). the defense is returning so hopefully we will have a great year and we will the chips fall where they fall on the field b/c there isnt much since in talking. and how is everybody trying to bash us. i mean didnt we lose only 4-3 to gssm who only lost 3-2 to buford so last year we couldve hung with buford. plus i cant wait till we play the boys from due west in a rematch from last year. so hopefully we can pull a huge victory on the road(i think) for the progra at bhhs. also does striker 33 still play for u guys? just wondering

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you guys are coming to play in due west this year. Didnt know that and i can't really remember who number 33 is but hey man im not knocking you guys i know you are a competitive squad you took us the distance last year so i would not say anything negative about your program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buford beat GSSM 4-2 in the lower state final. Granted both games against GSSM before that were real close, but we played one of our best matches that game. I'm not ragging on you guys saying that you can't hang with Buford now, it's just that you would not have hung with us that game. Like I said, we played one of our best soccer matches that day. Who exactly did you lose last year? I know Lucas Cooper and Brence Pernell were key players when we played them in 2002. Is Derek McAllister(i think that's his name) still there? Good luck this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh yes, the Grapefruit is still playing, for thou is only a Senior. I will tell all other teams to hollereth at thine boy, because everyone else will be playing for second place this year. No mercy in the net this year. Strikers best keep their distance. Oh yes, and Swansea I have not forgotten about your behemoth of a forward who ended my season last year. I love you all, signing off, Derrick McAlister...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah but grapefruit, they have to get past the midfield and defense first. just remember the ESCALADE(#11) in the middle of the field and that goes for opposing strikers and midfielders as well and he should be returning back soon to his bruising ways! [Eek!] [Wink]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yo! your boy is back it's the one and only Escalade. im ready to rock any stiker or midfielder that comes in my way and anyone that wishes to challenge me then come on down. i dont appreciate you guys that are trying to bash my hawks but i still got mad love for all of you. may all of you have great seasons and hopefully we can settle all of our differences on the field like men.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know anything about a #2 on the BHHS squad? He is a smart player and can really hold that midfield. I missed playing against him when we played yall that second time. I think he got hurt in the first half of that game or something. I play for swansea. Does that name ring a bell? lol. Yeah anyways #2 took me out in the first half. He got a yellow card. he got hurt like 2 mins after yalls goalkeeper got hurt. If anyone knows about #2 again please let me know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions:
1.Academic Magnet
2.Christ Church
3.Southside Christian
4.Blackville Hilda
5.Dixie
6.Buford
7.Governors School
8.Williston Elko
9.Wareshoals
10.Not enough good teams for a top 10!!!

I truly believe thesse are the predictions one should make for this season. CC is still good but i believe AM will take the rings. Blackville is going to get knocked out in the lower state championship by AM. Southside is going to get beat in the upperstate championship by CC. Dixie will beat buford and the rest is not certain as to how it will turn out. Your guess is as good as mine. And as for Derrick Mcalister, he is a senior this year and will be starting keeper the hawks squad. Blackville will be a team again this year that should not be reckoned with likely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He hate me.... You are forgetting your team mate too!!!!! #2 also in the midfield for the Hawks. That will be a force to contend with!!!! Good luck to all the blackville players this year and i do think we will have a great year. Especially for our 6-8 seniors who will be playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yo gunner or striker2 or tchamp#23 or whatever you want to call yourself, i dont mean any disrespect but you should grow just a little bit wider in order to say you will be a force to be reckoned with. you have great ball skills but you need to bulk up if you want to be a better player and a more physical player like the ESCALADE in the midfield. [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who does Dixie have that's coming back that makes them better than Buford? Just wondering b/c I thought that they lost their goal scorer, or best player, something like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dixie did lose a lot of seniors last year but the underclassmen did a lot of training in the off season because this years seniors did'nt have that many playing football

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Hey HeHateME, YouHateUs, YouLeftInDust or whoever you are?? Why am I gonna worry about a Escalade when I got a Land Cruiser......It's bigger, faster, and worth more at the end. True playa style. Maybe if you woulda upgraded you coulda had that shot against Buford in Lower State. Nothin but love, holla atcha ya boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hi i'm the used car salesman all of you now belong to me thank you have a nice day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright, well I've been busy w/ basketball so I haven't been on here much, but to my surprise I see that there's a whole topic on 1A soccer! Let me start off by saying that I think we're all sick and tired of the guys from Blackville-Hilda coming on here and saying that they are a top 3 or 4 team. Face it guys, YOU'RE NOT! You haven't proven it in the past, so I have no reason to believe it this year. I think that Striker33 is about the only one that made an accurate top 10 least for the upcoming season. This is what I know so far about some of the teams that will be competing in 1A this year. Academic Magnet is a team that I don't know a whole lot about, but I do know that they played a tight game with Christ Church last year and from what I've heard that only lost 3 seniors last year and only like 1 or 2 of them started. I know that Christ Church lost Tomek (by the way did anyone see him play on ESPN 2 a few days ago?) who is their best player, Jake who can throw the ball into the box everytime off a throw-in, and was also a major scoring threat, and their starting keeper. That won't be a problem though b/c their backup keeper is the guy that used to keep for my club team and he's pretty good. I also know that they lost at least 2, 3, or maybe even 4 more seniors, but nobody that really stands out. Southside Christian lost 3 seniors last year, one of which we will miss. 1 of the other 2 was out practically the whole season for grades and the other one couldn't even trap the ball. We have a freshman coming up that will be able to step up and somewhat fill the spot of our midfielder from last year that we lost. I'm not gonna say that we're better than anyone else, but we can compete. I don't really know much about Buford, but I've heard that they lost their top 3 scoring threats. Dixie is always gonna be a tough team. They are physical and they give it 110% at all times so they're not a team that you enjoy playing. I know they lost their leading scorer and their goalkeeper(who was the best player on their team). Blackville-Hilda is all talk and no game, and the other teams I don't really know much about. Here's my top 10 picks for the start of the season. Now keep in mind this isn't the order of who I think are the best teams, but this is how I think that the league will turn it out.
1. Christ Church (they've won state like 4 yrs. running)
2. Academic Magnet
3. Buford
4. Southside Christian
5. Governor's School
6. Dixie
7. Blackville-Hilda
8. Wiliston-Elko
9. Wareshoals
10. If you think your name should be here then you suck anyways and you will lose many games.
736. Landrum Cardinals- by the way we trashed them at their gym in basketball! hahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I appreciate the complement DCA

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
DCA, you say that this isn't the order of who you think are the best teams but how it's gonna turn out. Are you meaning in the end?? If so, I find it kinda weird that you aren't putting your team ahead of Buford (now Upperstate) since at some point in the playoffs you will probably be playing them. Atleast, I hope so. I would rather see you two play and the winner play CC for Upperstate. Another point, if those are your end picks you know you need to put a Lower state team in the 3rd or 4th spot to be accurate. Good luck to you guys this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey striker33 is your land cruiser an extension of something or lack thereof and anyway we didnt even play buford last year. we beat them my freshman year. and furthermore, did you even make to the lower or upper state championship game last year or should i ask if your team made the playoffs period. by the way who do you play for and if we play yall then ill show why i aint nothing to play with, boy. [Mad]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Gunner trying to fool? You guys shut up. You all fail in comparison to the Fruit. I am the single greatest goalkeeper ever to put on a pair of gloves. Holla at thine boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dca6767 you have a point in your assumption of blackville, but what you fail to realize is that what 3 years ago it was the first time in the school's history that we went to state and when you achieve that level of course expectations are gonna rise. yes 2 years ago we fell off the map with the worst season ive ever experienced at blackville, and last year we go toe-to-toe with gssm in the lower state semifinals and lost in sudden death 4-3. last year we beat 3 teams ranked in the top 3 of 1A or 2A last year so we thought we had a good year after rebuilding. so this year after losing a small portion of our team and most of the positions intact from last year, we feel that we are among the better teams in the state, and there is no doubt in my mind that we at blackville have the skill,athletes,and attitude to play with anyone in the state.now did i say that we would win no, but i can gaurantee that it wont be a pushover game for all of our upcoming opponents.and for now im through talking trash to anyone b/c talking doesnt prove anything and me being a senior im gonna step up and try to be a good leader for my team this year and hopefully we can earn some respect for having a good soccer program and we can beat other very good programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Striker33, that's not how I think the year will end that's how I think that the league will release the standings at the beginning of the year. I obviously wouldn't have made it how it was if that's what I thought it would be at the end of the year. And to HeHateMe....sorry I was a little harsh on Blackville reading back over my post, sorry about that. I just haven't really seen you guys do a whole lot in the past few years but I've heard a lot of guys on your team talking a lot of smack on here, and not exactly backing it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dca6767, i know we have some guys on this board that cant control their mouth and i cant control their mouth, if they talk they talk, i cant do nothing about that. but im one of the guys that have played for this program every year since i was in high school and im playing this year my senior year as well. ive been through the ups and downs and last year was a good feeling comparing to my sophmore year. now i feel that i can talk a little bit b/c i know that is a part of the game, but i try not to be harsh but you cant change the way people are going to act or the way that they post. good luck to every program this year and i hope that sportsmanship will be a major part of everyone's program this year as well. [Razz]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Christ Church lost Tomek, but still have quite a lineup this year. Yeah, Tomek had a knee injury at the championship game last year. That's why he was out. I'm predicting SCS vs. Christ Church in the upperstate this year. I don't know enough about lower state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he hate me who were the top teams in 1 and 2A that you guys beat last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wade hampton was ranked #3 in 2A i believe when we beat them at home 4-2, B-E was ranked #5 when we beat them on the road and i believe the score was 3-1, and we won the tiebreaker over williston-elko who was #3 in 1A while we were #5 at the time and since beating them we jumped ahead of you guys(dixie).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wade Hampton was overrated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Wade Hampton supposed to be this year? Do they have a lot of returning starters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wade Hamptom probably was overrated but nobody else in 2A was stepping up at the time so you cant blame Wade Hampton for winning a good portion of their games and plus i believe that they beat barnwell last year and barnwell always keeps a solid and quality 4-7 range ranking program. so maybe Wade Hampton just found a way to beat people. plus i dont know how many are returning and if i had to guess the outcome of their season i would say that they would have a pretty good team based on last year's team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If nobody else was stepping up, then why was this once 3rd ranked WH team less than a 3 seed in the lower state? They didn't play anybody legit until playoff time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They never do. Check the massey ratings. Their strength of schedule was not so great. A few years ago they had a 20+ win season, but failed to make it to upper state. That's a rare accomplishment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope everyone know whos gonna run 1A this year, ACADEMIC MAGNET, any objections?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well other than the fact that Christ Church beat them last year and Southside Christian has 10 out of 11 starters returning from last year, then maybe I could agree with you. I don't doubt that Academic Magnet will sweep the lowerstate, but I don't think that they can beat whoever the upper state team is for the state championship.

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G
Grapefruit has placed himself at the top of a pretty large population of folks huh?

I guess whe he graduates, he'll become a starter in the EPL, perhaps at Man U or Chelsea.

Should be interesting to watch.

Anyone know which camps he attends during the summer. I'd like to see this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the fruit has gotten offers from such places as Man U, Chelsea, real madrid, and a few others that weren't worthy enought to mention. Just make sure you look out for him because he will have a cleen sheet for the entire year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ben Lippen can and will beat all these top ten teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha!!! What, now you have the Ben Lippen parents dong the talking. That is just too funny. Please tell us more scdad since you play and all. I

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Wow...I would hate to be your kid, having my dad come on here to stick up for me. Dude, I'm sure Ben Lippen is good, but the talent in the High School league is higher than in scisa, so just stick to talking crap in your son's league rather than imposing on one he'll never play in!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do you guys think the sleeper teams are in 1A? teams like CC, AM, and SCS get alot of recognition, but who will surprise people this year? personally, i think dixie is going to be good again, and i havent heard much about buford either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that SCS will be pretty good. Not sure if they will give CC a run for their money but we shall see.

I don't think that Buford will be that good seeing that they lost 2 of thier best players, goalie, and thier coach.

Blackville-Hilda will give all the lower state teams a good run. They will probably go to Lower State against AM if the brackets work in their favor come playoffs. By the way, how are you guys ranked in the top 5??? You may be returning all of your starters and be a great teams this year but.....you guys shouldn't be ranked in the top 5 for pre-season. That just doesn't make sense since you guys didn't even go to Lower State last year.

Dixie, I haven't heard a lot about. The only thing about this team that I hear is that they are a decent team. The only way this team will be a good team and contender, is if they get over the hurdle of beating SCS. They always play them close but can never finish it.

Gov. School, from what I gather never know what they have since they only have juniors and seniors. They loose probably half their team every year. So...this is probably the sleeper team since no one ever knows (including them) what they have until game time. By the way, much props for being the smallest school with a Soccer team in all divisions and going to Lower State 2 years in a row now.

CC and AM are the two power houses, suprise-suprise. These are probably my two picks for the championship game. THen I hope AM will pull out the win in the Championship game so another team can be on the trophy.

Williston-Elko (sp?)- Haven't heard to much about and don't think they will be a big contender this year.

Indian Land- Um.....no

The others aren't even worth mentioning.

Congrats on the 2 new teams (besides AM) in 1A this season:
~Fox Creek
~East Claredon

Good luck to all team this season and for those of you who have slack Coaches/AD's tell them to send in your schedules..*Cough.. SCS..Cough*

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G
if the grapefruit is that good - and I'd be surprised if he is - whats he still doing here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no offense but christ is gunna kill everyone like they always have theres just no one to beat them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mannsoccer7, I think your repeating a broken record on that one...I mean they have the history to back it. But you can't tell me that AM won't give them a run for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright just to set things straight:
First of all I think everyone is over rating Dixie (or at least Dixie is over rating themselve).
I think Balckville-Hilda will be pretty good this year considering they didn't lose much and they were pretty good last year.
Of course CC and Academic Magnet will be good again this year and probably make it to the final game.
SCS from what I hear might give CC a some competition though so watch out.
Buford is another team that I think will not do so hot this year. They lost a lot of good players and from what I hear they haven't really filled their places.
GSSM will be pretty good this year again. I really don't know if they have filled in all the defense that they lost last year, but no one really knows that yet. I appreciate Steak realizing that gssm is the smallest school in the league and they only have one year to work together as a team.

Predictions:
1. AM
2. CC
3. SCS
4. GSSM
5. BH
6. Buford
7. Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the top 5 starting out the season are
1) Christ Church
2)Academic Magnet
3)Southside Christian
4)Buford
5)Blackville-Hilda

Now I play for Southside Christian and I'm still not quite sure how we got pre-season ranked ahead of Buford since they finished second in the state last year, but whatever, we'll take it. Also, not sure how BH starts out at #5. Anywayz, since training is up and running for those of you who don't play basketball good luck to everyone, work hard, and hopefully it'll show come playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey DCA where did you find those rankings. The place I went to still have last years up.

J
world cup
world cup
J

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCA, remember that when they do the rankings they use a lot of information in their compiler system. Buford lost their top three or so leading scorers and their keeper...basically, they might not be the same team they were last year. Hope that explains why you are ranked above them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel that it's fair to give Buford 4th right now, because it's apparent, as GSWide has said, that Buford's not the same team at the end of last season. I'm not sure how good Dixie is, or how good Blackville is. If Coach Cady has talent to work with, I'm certain they'll be in the rankings very soon. If Blackville is as good as they were 3 years ago, then they should be straight, but I don't feel like they'll be that strong again. I think the rankings are pretty accurate, it's just that the 4 & 5 teams will need quality wins to earn their spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do u say "they" do the rankings, and reference a "compiler system"? isn't it one person who does this w/o a rigid system? anyways, Magnet and CC will meet in the final unless SCS has a good upperstate showing.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Heise doesn't just pull the rankings out of a hat.. it's just kind of hard to make a PRE-season ranking that isn't a bit weird..especially when you have a few schools moving up or down in division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lighten up guardrail, I'm just a good 1A keeper, nothing else.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I'd say your "decent". By the way, how are you guys ranked 5th??? Must be a typo, you guys didn't even make it past the quarter finals. You say you didn't loose anybody from last year and that's great, if 'anybody' got you guys past the 2nd round last year in the playoffs. You guys are definitely over ranked for the preseason. Enjoy it while it last!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i get kinda sick of people on 1A strands talkin trash about beating teams when they have never even played. Talk the trash after you win ok guys

C
throw in
throw in
C
why do you say that SCISA talent doesn't match up to highschool league??? i know of many players in SCISA from Ben Lippen and other schools getting looked at by colleges for soccer, one being USC. i dont see how you can say that SCISA talent doesn't match up to HSL. if you really want to find out, just ask a team like BL for a scrimmage, i'm sure they'd be glad to prove themselves to you.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
SCISA teams can compete with teams in the highschool league in my opinion. I mean look at Christ Church and Bishop England.....oh wait....never mind some how they are in the highschool league.

C
throw in
throw in
C
what team do you play for striker33? i would be willing to bet without a doubt that ben lippen or cardinal newman would be able to beat your team. also, schools such as christ church and bishop england recruit players, i'm talking about SCISA schools who dont recruit players and have top level players that can compete with anyone in the state. never think that a SCISA team cant compete with a HL team, top notch player come out of SCISA to go play in college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ohh man you said the the word recruit now we have a full-fledged war on our hands

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Please don't use that word again. Now we are gonna have like 50 post b/c of that.

cm15-90min, if you wanna talk about SCISA go to that topic. This topic is about 1A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how's everybody's team looking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know why bhhs is ranked 5th, but hey im not one to complain of how pollsters rank teams. anyway, its just the preseason and everyone knows that anything can happen once the season starts. hopefully we wont be one of the teams that get ranked high and then get criticized when we play bad and i dont wish that upon no one, so good luck to everyone on the upcoming season and may the best teams win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by DCA6767:
So how's everybody's team looking?

Good question. Basically, for our team right now, if something can go wrong, it has. I'll leave it at that. I do think things will shape up for us though once Basketball season ends.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
HeHateMe, you've probably stated in an earlier post what school you are from, but I'm too lazy to scroll bakc on previous posts to see where that actually is. So, what school do you play for, and what pos.?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I play for Blackville-Hilda and it depends on the game b/c ive played in basically every part of the field except for stopper and sweeper, but i usually start in the midfield.

T
bench
bench
T
Christ Church...is that in Greenville? Because i thought for sure that it was a private school..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please don't start this back up...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
start what ive never been the one to gripe about private schools i was just letting him know that they are from Greenville

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
goob,

How is your defense looking this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for those blue devils!I can almost guarantee you they will open some eyes when everyone is back from their suspensions!GO DEVILS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
our defense has been almost completely revamped. It contained a lot of seniors including me but they will be ok the new kids are getting to know there postitions a little better by seasons start the defense will be where they need to be

Ohh yeah why are the williston players suspended

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they aren't. Where did you hear that from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well its stated in the post above

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats funny striker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Buford??? They got killed in the first game of the Cyclone Cup in Chester, SC like 10-2 against Gaffney. Does anyone know the results for the other games..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I heard, they were missing 5 starters. They also lost to Chester 6-2. Although they had it handed to them, I think it was a good thing for the younger guys to get some experience against larger schools. It's hard to say how they will be when the starters get back, but I'm certain they'll be back in the mix soon. Rankings do not take missing starters into account, only W-L-T.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out BLUE DEVILS ARE HEATING UP!!!!!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard