Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for those blue devils!I can almost guarantee you they will open some eyes when everyone is back from their suspensions!GO DEVILS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
our defense has been almost completely revamped. It contained a lot of seniors including me but they will be ok the new kids are getting to know there postitions a little better by seasons start the defense will be where they need to be

Ohh yeah why are the williston players suspended

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they aren't. Where did you hear that from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well its stated in the post above

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats funny striker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Buford??? They got killed in the first game of the Cyclone Cup in Chester, SC like 10-2 against Gaffney. Does anyone know the results for the other games..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I heard, they were missing 5 starters. They also lost to Chester 6-2. Although they had it handed to them, I think it was a good thing for the younger guys to get some experience against larger schools. It's hard to say how they will be when the starters get back, but I'm certain they'll be back in the mix soon. Rankings do not take missing starters into account, only W-L-T.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out BLUE DEVILS ARE HEATING UP!!!!!

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard