Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#20667 01/29/05 06:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just wanted to get some input from the 1-A schools around the state on how everyone's teams are looking

#20668 01/30/05 06:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goob, what's up man? I don't know about some of the other teams around the state, but we just finished tryouts last week and things are looking pretty good right now. I'm really excited about this year because I feel like there's going to be a lot of teams that are gonna be able to compete with the "big dogs" in 1A. I was impressed with some of the freshmen that we had come out for our team and so I'm excited that there's some guys coming up that will be able to contribute. Good luck to all the teams with scrimmages coming up.

#20669 02/02/05 02:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do you play for dca6767?

#20670 02/02/05 04:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He plays for Southside Christian.

#20671 02/03/05 12:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh thank you chelsea blues and who do u play for, i play for blackville-hilda

#20672 02/03/05 04:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HeHateMe, I graduated from Buford High School last year. I know DCA is from Southside, mostly because me and him argued on a consistent basis last year after the season was over about who's team was better. I'm glad that argument's over with. Anyways, good luck to you guys this year...I remember playing at Blackville 3 years ago during the days of Dominico Banks. We never got to play you guys again, but I'm sure it would have been a good rematch. I know you guys don't like to hear from college guys on this board, but I avoid talking down anyone on here. It was torture not to say anything when everyone talked down on the '04 Buford squad, but I felt I had to do my talking on the field. Hopefully, that's what McAllister and you guys will do this season. Good Luck.

#20673 02/04/05 05:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we'll try not to let our mouths beat us this year b/c we have a new sense of how we want to accomplish our goals this year and hopefully we'll pull it out. and im gonna stick by that creed and let my play do the talking for me b/c ive learned that talk is cheap.

#20674 02/04/05 08:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's a question: Why haven't SCS and Buford put their schedules up yet. Is your coach/AD being slack or having problems getting games??

This isn't a diss or anything to Blackville-Hilda but what is up with your schedule?? You guys aren't playing anybody but Barnwell twice. If you guys don't go atleast 14-2 then there is a problem. I mean half the teams on that schedule will probably either forfeit or there season will consist of 4 games. That's a little weak in my opinion. What aren't you guys playing DIXIE this year?? Again, I'm not starting anything but seriously guys you have the weakest schedule out there.

#20675 02/05/05 03:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Steak Blackville-Hilda will not be playing us this year due to lack of funds. They didnt have enough funding in there sport to make a trip to dixie to play. We wish we could play them but we cant. Im ready to play this season for JESSE.

#20676 02/05/05 03:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We did the best we could with our schedule, considering (well, many things), but you're right -- we can go undefeated. We definitely don't need to lose any more than 4 games this year.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard