Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Numba13 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
Im jus wondering... who does everyone think will win the Christ Church vs Academic Magnet match-up on April 1 ? Give me the winner and the predicted score.

Im goin with AM 2-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i will say AM in pks but it will be a great game and probably a preview for the state championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that even though Academic Magnet is a favorite in this matchup being that they had a great season last year and with CC losing Tomek last season Im going with CC in a game determined by pks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not so sure that AM is the favorite. But in either case it will definetly be a great game and probably the preview of the 1A State Championship in my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh yeah, go AM...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not exactly sure who is going to win but I am pulling for AM. I believe that it will come down to pks but I'm not sure who will come out on top because as any keeper knows a pk is a 50/50 chance. You just guess a side and hope you're lucky. I hope AM's keeper has a horse shoe stuck somewhere!

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Magnet's got a great team this year losing only three seniors (two starting), and CC lost Tomek, who was most of their team. They only lost 3-2 last year I think

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't really say that one person was the team because I mean he didn't score every goal for them and he wasn't stopping any goals either. Yes he was a leader for the team and he controlled the field well but he wasn't the entire team.

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
I didn't say he was THE TEAM, i said he was most of the team, scoring the majority of their goals last year (correct me if I'm wrong). Also, if a 1-A player can be accepted to a Top Teir college (Duke) and start, and help the team reach the National Semi-finals, I'd say he's good enough to be most of his high school team. But again, that's just me.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
yeah tomek was an unbelievable asset to CC last year. i think its awesome that a 1-A player made it that far...that would be good for any player. I heard that CC got another guy or 2 from another country, or he was origanlly from somewhere else, who is supposedly good...is this true, or am I just dreaming things?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard