Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
Who are the best Seniors and Juniors in South Carolina this year? Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the best senior this year will be Matt Huffstettler the center mid for eastside because he commands the ball and always knows what to do with it..also the supporting cast he has is superb they will be hard to beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo has several senior candidates - Sani Hadziahmetovic, Spencer Lewis, Austin Moody, and Chris McCartney are excellent.

Junior standouts are Christian Monroe, Alex Acree, Zach Prince and Bradley Morgan (I think Bradley is a junior).

A very talented team; best wishes for the threefer.

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
Eastside High School

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll give props to Sani I used to watch him play for Aiken Fire. Good player, but he got cut so tells me he didnt have the attitude or wasnt good enough. Ill have to go with Eric Baafour senior North Augusta Jamal Geathers South Aiken junior Rob Victor Aiekn High senior Schuylar Reardon junior Aiekn High and Goose South Aiken senior

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their grade levels are after their names.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alex Pangraze (I think that's how you spell it), 12th grade Greenville High. He controls the ball as well as anyone in the state. He will help Greenville go far this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Upstate do you agree with the people i picked?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their all solid players. I had to go with someone from Gville since I play there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im not familiar with any gville players. Never played Aiken High but i can see where your coming from CESA bread.

Link Copied to Clipboard