Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you guys heard of Jamal Geathers. He is stright up nasty...hes got full ride offers from D-1 schools as a junior. I'd also have to go with Eric Baafour U-18 National team forward, you know hes nasty.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Maybe you should read before saying something next time.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Lexington put there fastest defender on widener and he didnt look that fast. I remember him being faster. He also didnt do much in the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pappy who u talking about. Im just saying thats who I think I was using "Have you heard of" as a hook so next time why dont you use more common sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think that defender was just able to body widener off the ball when chasing it down (you talking about the red haired kid)...i would put widener up against anyone in a dead sprint...widener had a relatively quite game...but he will be heard from more and more as the season goes along.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hornet_3...whats your iq?

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Hornet 3 your an idiot and defender yea i was talking about the red head he can fly also but widener just didnt seem to show his speed like he did last year against us. He had a couple one on ones with me last year and just missed the goal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea...his shot was not the best last year...he worked on that alot during club this year and is much better...he had one left foot rip from the tip of the eighteen that went a couple feet over but that was about it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ummm
I just got word that Jamal Geathers is going to go play for the U-17 National team so i think my prediction is right as to he is the best player in state and all of ur crappy people aren't anything compared to him. They might have mad ODP state but thats nothing to the NATIONAL TEAM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I might have posted this in the wrong topic my b. [Frown]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard