Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Aiken Hish should have gone all the way. They beat Irmo on their turf 4 - 2. They were unlucky with the expulsion of one of their best midfielders and during the quarterfinals lost one of their star backs due to an ACL tear. Thats my opinion if they would have had those people they probably would have won state. Feed back to me as to who you think or if u really think Irmo should have one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry for typo(s). [Frown]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no who should have won. The best teams went all the way brought back the jewelry. get over last season and when you are ready for this season, prove that your the best team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we lost 12 seniors:(

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have a point on the beast teams but IF that stuff didnt happen to us then we would have won the state chapionship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My bad for typos.

brace
brace
Woulda shoulda coulda. Last year is done and over. Move to the present.

bench
bench
Chapin should have won 2A considering they beat Emerald two consecutive times in one week. They should have had a third.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well in all the scenarios it really does not matter all these teams lost so whats the use talking about what should have happened

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its fun?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard