Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my mistake, Dorman beat Greenwood

C
throw in
throw in
C
i think the cinderella team in SCISA would have to be Heathwood, they had a couple upsets last year and look to have slid under the radar this year also. they might be the team to watch out for, i dont doubt a suprise or two when played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
joeygeo,
BC was a decent team last year. They started 9 sophmores, a junior, and a senior. This year, people still think that BC is the same team they were last year. Thats where their wrong. Look for them to pull more upsets like the one today against ridge view.

BC 1 Ridge Vew 0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Call me crazy but i think that this might be the year that Southside Christian beats CC. If so then that should count as a cinderella year for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if SCS beats CC it doesn't make them a Cinderella team. They have been in 2nd place for the past couple of years (throughout the year) and wind up 3rd in the end due to being a upstate team with CC. A cinderella team is a team that you don't see coming and has a unbelievable season and exceeds everyone's expectations. We already know that it will be SCS and CC for upperstate this year (no suprise)!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and yes, your crazy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know what a cinderella team is. The reason I said that beating CC should make SCS a cinderella team is because every year they lose to CC and for them to beat CC would be like winning state. They could lose all of their other games and beat CC and be satisfied. Thats the only reason I said that. Oh, and its not the first time I've been called crazy but I'll be pulling for SCS when the time comes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the cinderalla story might be Irmo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CALL ME CRAZY BUT WANDO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered