Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#21378 02/16/05 07:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you have the powers to see the future. How are you so sure BOB? But time will tell. Tlak at you on Sunday! Should be an interesting weekend I look forward to watching the DF MB game. You going. If so I'll pack an extra brown ale for ya!!

ps I am that good

#21379 02/16/05 07:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh yeah....BC will be a decent side this year. They took it to my Blazers...held Simpson and Hughes in check. They got a bit lucky on the long throw but thats the game! This is NOT the same team that has been BC for the past tow seasons. I would venture to say BC is back to their old ways.

#21380 02/16/05 11:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buffalo Bob,

#21381 02/17/05 03:58 AM
C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Buffalo you have NO IDEA what you are saying!!! You say MB will be able to beat DF by 4?!?!? NO WAY!!! DF has DEPTH and I just dont seem to see where MB is going to pull from. Please enlighten my on who is going to be a threat for MB. Even if MB does win by 4 you can't say BC will have no chance b/c it will be a grudge match b/w the two if they meet. BC will be gunning for redemption of the past two years. You call Chownasty arrogant when he said BC would do alright this season but you shot right back with an arrogant comment of your own when you said that BC would have no chance. You also say that you're not a MB fan but every year that i've been on the message boards you seem to lean toward them.

#21382 02/17/05 04:04 AM
brace
brace
I think that Buffalo just likes to get people all fired up.

#21383 02/17/05 06:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BuffaloBob,
So I see you think im arrogant...sounds like something a true arrogant person would say, but as you can see, there are other people that disagree. Like Shearer said...we are not the same team we were the past 2 seasons. This year and next are the years that we get the respect that we deserve. Its people like you, BOB, that this year, we live to play for. Im not arrogant im just honest. Time will tell the truth for the BC boys. Like I said, keep an eye on those boys. They have a special team this year that has the capability to do something big. I hope MB has the opportunity to play. And if they do...they better have some crunk in their system because with out that, they dont stand a chance.

And centermid06 is right...there is no way that MB will bag 4 against DF. Even if they do win, which is highly hypothetical, it wont be with four goals.

BRING IT!!

#21384 02/18/05 05:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC and Myrtle Beach both have to deal with incredibly tough region schedules before they even have a shot at each other. BC still as to play Dreher, Chapin, and an Airport team who might turn some heads...and Myrtle Beach has to look out for Socastee and North Myrtle whom, if you have noticed, beat both Dreher and Chapin (widely considered to be two of the favorites wo win lowerstate) rather convincingly and on consecutive nights. If North Myrtle Beach can continue this through out the season they could be your dark horse come playoff time. another scary thought...NMB is considered by most to be the third best team in their region. if myrtle beach and socastee are indeed better then NMB is, then region V doesn't have a shot at lowerstate.

#21385 02/18/05 03:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it is at all the same North Myrtle from last year, then no worries all around. There is no way in the world that North Myrtle Beach has a chance. I mean, how in the world did they even beat Dreher or Chapin? Maybe a bad case of the runs in Chapin's locker room or something, and Dreher! Dreher should have a good team this year right? They must have substituted a bunch, or had a illness like Chapin's. Socastee and Myrtle Beach should beat North Myrtle, therefore making region V-AAA very unfortunate this year.

#21386 02/19/05 05:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I plan on seeing Myrtle Beach at the big showdown this year.

#21387 02/21/05 07:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are 5 teams that i know are contenders in the Lowerstate. BC always has a solid squad. Myrtle Beach has put back to back great seasons together. NMB is looking strong so far. Socastee also has had a solid program and a great coach. And Dreher always does well when playoffs comes around. I have never seen Chapin play, but people have high expectations so they would probably be the 6th team in that group. So far, Socastee looks the best, with a tie agains Greenville and Wando. Myrtle Beach beat an incomplete Eastside squad convincingly, and from the past 2 years, seem to handle themselves well in big games. NMB was not too strong last year, but they didn't lose many players. BC finally can't use youth as an excuse, so they'll come out looking to turn some heads. I wish good luck to all the Lowerstate teams and lets try to make this they year the Upperstate goes down.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard