Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I THINK BOTH SA AND NA HAVE A GOOD CHANCE, I DONT THINK AIKEN WILL BECAUSE IRMO WOULDN'T ALLOW AIKEN TO BEAT THEM 2YRS IN ROW.

"YOUR GOAL IS NOT TO MAKE IT TO STATE, BUT WIN STATE"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that Aiken has a legitimate chance at beating Irmo again this year. I don't really see NA beating them but SA has a really good shot at it. You never know though, NA could have a great game. Thats why we play the game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aiken is a two man team with no keeper. props to sky and rob, w/o them Aiken would be nothing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
aye thats true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say SA has the best chance. I don't know if NA has anyone besides Eric, and Aiken obviously doesn't have much besides Rob Victor and Skylar(sp?). I think that if SA can step it up and play as a team they can win. Playing as a team has supposedly been a problem for them in the past. Jamal won't be able to take the whole Irmo team so the other players need to work together and get things done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Aiken and Aiken are going to beat Irmo at one point or another this season. thats my opinion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks shank nasty for the props. it is true that we have had some trouble as a team in the past but i think that we have really got it together this season. im not one to make predictions so i wont say anything about the irmo game.

Link Copied to Clipboard