Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
hat-trick
hat-trick
also chapins backup keeper, who is aggressive but probably 5'5 got scored on 5 times do to their starting keeper breaking his nose vs. dorman. Would have been close but irmo would have still won. maybe 3-1 or so.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Ben Lippen 3-2 TL hanna
North Augusta 2-1 Ben Lippen

Ben Lippen played with 13 due to 4 injured starters possibly 2 starting basketball players and 1 missing sub. Maybe all 4 starting backs were not there and early mistakes led to dissapointing loss

Dutch Fork 5-1 North Augusta
Dreher 1-0 Mauldin? I think

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be a great tournament final tomorrow with Northwestern taking on Irmo yet again. It seems like any time there is a final, they're in it. Irmo is playing very well right now, as evident by their victory over AAA #1 Eastside. I saw the game, and Eastside is very good. Should be a great game tomorrow, and anyone who can should make it out to Dutch Fork at 2:00. Any predictions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta go with Irmo, in a competitve game with lots of pride on the line for both sides. I guess prediction of NW's demise were off base. Looks like they will be around deep into playoffs again this year.

brace
brace
So far I am 3 for 3 with my bracket predictions, so in my infinite wisdom I will go with Northwestern. They have been consistent all tournament. Irmo's wins against Dorman and Chapin are impressive, but they will have to play a better game against Northwestern than they did for a 1-0 win against a depleted Eastside team (minus 6 starters). Northwestern is better than any of these three teams.

Brace
Brace
Lake Murray Challenge Finals Still On.

The championship match between Irmo and Northwestern is still on for today 2:00 at Dutch Fork. Bring your umbrellas.

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
Irmo-1
NW-1 at half
Oh and Wayne, maybe you shouldn't root against Irmo with so many people in the press box...not a smart thing to do. I know your program isn't quite as good as Irmo's, but isn't envy a deadly sin?

R
goal kick
goal kick
R
Soccerboy, As the announcer for Dutch Fork, I don't think that Wayne or anyone in the press box (except the few Dutch Fork players) was pulling against Irmo. I think that the discussion was about the conflict of interest about the person assigning the referees also standing on the sidelines coaching. Nothing was said negative about Phil Savitz or the Irmo program, just about the individual. The confrontation was started and continued by the person filming (maybe that's you) for Irmo. I guess that you must sit at a lot of Carolina or Clemson games and hear those fans pulling for their rival. Irmo has a program that is unmatched on the field. If you guys want to be the Yankees of SC soccer, don't expect everyone to pull for you. Have a little thicker skin and enjoy the play of your team.

R
goal kick
goal kick
R
By the way, the final score was Northwestern 2 Irmo 1. Game was well played by both teams, but with Irmo making a couple of mistakes that NW capitalized on. I think that Irmo probably had the best of the possession, but that didn't translate to a W this time. I think that both Irmo and NW will have a very succesful year. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

world cup
world cup
Is York County the new "Daddy" of high school soccer?

Fort Mill Lady Yellow Jackets won the Taco Bell Viking Cup today too.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard