Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
By the way, I will apologize to Wayne. It was not he who was talking the trash. It was someone else, and I was misinformed/misunderstood what was told me. But I still do have issues stemming from years ago, but please accept my apology on this matter.

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
By the way, this will be my last post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks to all the people involved in this weekends events.
We ( Myrtle Beach) had a great weekend and will be back next year! Special thanks to the Dutch Fork parents for going out of their way to provide food for the teams on Friday night.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Soccerboy -- I have read these posts and find them in stark contrast to the Wayne Quinlan that I have known for more than 10 years now ... Wayne is of the utmost in character and has supported the S.C. High School Soccer Coaches Association in great manner over the last decade ... He teaches his boys life lessons both on and off the field and has a sincere interest in their general well-being.

Whatever transpired in the press box, I am not privy too, but I know that Wayne has always expressed a true respect for the Irmo program.

In regards to your "ethical" comment about myself in this quote --
quote:
I am also dissapointed that the regulators of this board let this go, back then, knowing that at least one of them is an educator too
-- I consider Kevin Darlington one of my very good friends in the coaching circles and share emails/information with him frequently ... What happened at the state championship game in 2001 was indeed unfortunate, but stuff happens ... I have had public debacles myself and that just goes with the territory in this profession.

How are things in Fond du Lac, WI? Must be cold on the lake this time of the year?

corner kick
corner kick
Thanks to all of those who organized the tournament this past weekend. It has become a great start to the soccer season.
A special thanks to Mack Harvey, Dutch Fork Trainer, for all of his assistance with our team during the Championship Match.
Congrats to the Trojans for their success this weekend. It was another classic battle with Irmo.
Good luck to all teams involved.

Ozzie Ahl

Brace
Brace
Thanks and apology accepted. Lets just move on and talk soccer.

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
Oh, you have no idea how cold it is! Actually we are in a warm spell and got 5 inches of snow yesterday and it was a balmy 33 degrees. I can't wait for it to get warm again so I can actually get outside. Soccer won't start here for about another month and a half. Of course my son isn't old enough to play, but he can start kicking a ball later this year when he learns how to walk! Good luck this year at BC, looks like you have a promising year ahead of you. Should be a good battle in 3A. It was always fun reffing for you guys, you were an intense coach! Even though I got yelled at here and there...as expected. Just to let everyone know, the soccer up here just isn't quite up to par with the soccer in SC. Close, but not quite. Might have something to do with the snow we get, and the amount of the year you have to stay indoors.

World Cup
World Cup
Well, that was a whole lot of fun everyone! Did T.L. Hanna get to play 2 games or four?

world cup
world cup
Fond du Lac is basketball country....say hello to the Dieners for me.

Congratulations Northwestern....looking forward to the rematch again in the state finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RCates - What would you call a clearer vantage point, 3 hours plane ride away or from a laundry room in a hotel in Houston Texas!!!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard