Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Nick Finotti and the Northwestern Trojans on winning the 2005 Lake Murray Challenge! We appreciate all of the teams coming and making this a great weekend! A special thanks to Wayne Quinlan, Phil Savitz and all of the Chapin, Irmo, and Dutch Fork parents that helped make this a first class tournament!

Here are the results and All-Tournament Team:
Friday Night:
Chapin 2 Ben Lippen 1
Dorman 6 N. Augusta 1
Eastside 1 Dreher 0
Irmo 7 TL Hanna 0
Northwestern 3 Mauldin 2
Myrtle Beach 2 Dutch Fork 1

Saturday:
Dorman 4 Chapin 3 PKs
North Augusta 2 Ben Lippen 1
Northwestern 6 MB 0
Mauldin 3 Dutch Fork 2
Irmo 1 Eastside 0
Dreher 2 TL Hanna 1

CONSOLATION GAMES:

Dutch Fork 5 N. Augusta 1
MB 3 Eastside 1
Ben Lippen 3 TL Hanna 2
Mauldin 3 Dreher 2

SEMI FINALS:
Irmo 5 Chapin 1
Northwestern 4 Dorman 0

Finals:
Northwestern 2 Irmo 1

ALL Tournament Team:
Nathan Arroyo - Northwestern
Danny Cates - Dutch Fork
James Clinton - Northwestern
Taylor Crawford - Northwestern-MVP
Luke Diamaggio - Dorman
Paul Goding - Mauldin
Sani Hadziahmetovic - Irmo
Matthew Harmon - Eastside
Cannon Haynes - TL Hanna
Ryan Kroop - Northwestern
David Lloyd - Myrtle Beach
Daniel Mattox - Chapin
Austin Moody - Irmo
Zach Prince - Irmo
Brett Rice - North Augusta
Talon Stroud - Dorman
Aaron VanDerSchaegen - Dreher
Justin Widener - Chapin
In-Woo Song - Ben Lippen

[ February 21, 2005, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Kyle Heise ]

J
world cup
world cup
J
How does Eastside lose to Irmo 0-1 then lose to Myrtle 3-1 (who lost to Northwestern 6-0) ..I know Eastside was missing players..but..was MB also missing players for the DF and NW matches?

Some of the scores just don't make sense when you compare them.. but overall..very interesting results. I wish I could have witnessed some of the matches in person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Myrtle Beach was missing two starters agains Northwestern who were resting to be able to play against Eastside. They also did not seem to be in the game that morning. Not to take anything away from Northwestern, they had an aswesome squad. When they played Eastside, they had all they're starters back. Also, one of the Eastside players made the dumb decision of slapping a ball that was going in to save a goal. He was thrown out of the game and Eastside played the last 60 minutes of the game with a player down. Myrtle Beach looked very impressive in that match but from my understanding Eastside was missing 3 or 4 starters. Should be a good year in 3A

J
world cup
world cup
J
Yeah, I wasn't trying to take anything from NW (they're win over Irmo speaks volumes for their quality) but 6-0 just didn't seem right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My apologies to Coach Osorio and Dorman High School...I left off Talon Stroud on the All-tournament team...Great job Talon!! Great goal against us to tie it at 3-3!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how were the performances by both teams in the final? Who stood out and what can we expect from these teams in the season?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard