Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#21659 02/19/05 02:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Southside Christian beat Palmetto 5-3. Not sure how the Pendleton vs. Emerald game turned out. They were tied at halftime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was 1-0 emerald at halftime. ended 2-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whos all in this tournament and what are some of the scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wasn't a big tournament with there only being 4 teams, but they were Emerald, Pendleton, Southside Christian, and Palmetto. Last night Southside Christian beat Palmetto 5-3 and Emerald beat Pendleton 2-0. Today in the first game Emerald beat Palmetto 4-0. Then, Southside Christian beat Pendleton 2-0 (do i smell an upset). Then Pendleton, playing back to back games, beat Palmetto 5-3. Then in the championship game Emerald beat Southside Christian 7-0. Good playing to everyone though. I play for SCS and trying to beat Emerald with only 1 sub (that guy being our backup keeper) and both of our starting center-midfielders gone on trips, the outcome of the final game doesn't surprise me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks to Coach Nickles and Emerald for hosting the tournament and inviting us. It was a good opportunity for the teams to see where they stood and what areas need work. Palmetto is an improving team with alot of heart and hustle. They will surprise some people if they aren't taken seriously. SSC is a good team and will only get better when some of their other players return. They will be strong all season. Emerald looks to be the team to beat in the Upstate. They are a well coached, discipline team with loads of talent. Good luck to everyone this season!

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Yes thanks to Emerald for hosting this tourney, it was a lot of fun. I believe Emerald is a good team, and played pretty well together seeing as it was this early in the season, and I can def. see them getting a lot better this year. I believe Pendleton is better than what they appeared at this tournament...they kinda got the shaft in scheduling (seeing as Emerald was in charge of that one, and were covering there own butts) by placing them with back-to-back games, but oh well...good job anyways. Oh and tell #9 to learn to pass, lol. I do not think Palmetto will surprise anyone this season. They seemed to be consistant in all of three games. #1 (fransisco I believe), was the opnly one with any kind of touch on teh ball...and #6 def. gets the award for worst hacker ever, and the cocky award in one. Man he likes to talk, but has nothing to back it up. It was actually kind of humorous. I think SSC is the team to watch. Pulling off a 2nd place in the tourney, when expected to lose, and having their 2 starting center mids gone, was pretty impressive to anyone watching I'm sure. People always underestimate the "small 1A Christian's"...cough cough PALMETTO, but man does 2nd feel good....how's 4th?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alicruzco what number were you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What number are you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am the keeper for scs and i want to give a special thanks to pendleton for shooting almost every ball right at me, and giving me my first shutout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this season.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard