Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I'm 7 Jerbaber...are you from Pendleton, and what number are you?

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
and also my apologies to Pendleton for our Keepers post. He's still working on some humility issues. You guys played well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they played very well, i was just stating a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
scskeeper, some would call that childish post that you made earlier gloating which would be very unbecoming of a christian school. Also not too bright to be making posts like that when you still have to play the team twice more this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also interesting that you would point out that all the shots were right at you, looking at the score from the Emerald game I guess that it becomes painfully obvious that any shot not directly at you goes in. hmmm....3 games and 10 goals, that works out to a gaa of 3.33.....excellent!!!! keep up the allstar form!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha, I smell a burn!!!

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
i'm so embarassed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it really doesnt matter cause Emerald beat all the comp pretty badly so there is really nothing to argue about and getting a shutout does make a keeper feel really confident so let the guy have his glory

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would also like to apoligize for our keeper's stupidity. just to let other readers know, pendelton hit the post 2 times against us, and they played a good game. we got two good goals, and played a lot of defense. they have a lot of really solid players, like #15 and #6, and they'll be a tough team to beat. i respect them a lot-they were a class act on the field, and fun to play against, no cheap shots or stupid stuff, they just play hard. good luck to pendelton, and we'll see you later this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also would like to apologize for the stupidity or our keeper. And I echo everythin Krumhead says.
......sorry jared

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard