Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well u guys are hacks not aggressive. Understand that there's a different between hurting someone and making a good hard tackle. You guys push the limit and still are no good.

throw in
throw in
well im sorry you feel that way, but we are going to keep playing how we play. and im not sure that we hurt any one? please tell me if we did

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No you didn't, but you're hacks and that's how people do get hurt. By the way number six on your team is a punk, with no skill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would like to give an apology for my comment against pendleton; i was just happy to start the season with a shutout.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
DCA, you need to practice what you preach. You’re on here apologizing for your keepers remarks about Penleton not scoring against him. Saying and I quote:

"I also would like to apologize for the stupidity or our keeper".

Then you come on here calling a whole team out saying all they do is hack and then you try and degrade a individual by calling him a punk". What a hypocrite. Just do everyone a favor and shut your mouth!

All you ever do is get on here and talk your team up and how your teammates are so good and talk trash. If you get on here just talk about soccer and learn ways and ideas to make your team better and learn what you can about your opponents. Don't get on here and whine and talk about how you think this is the year that you’re going to beat CC. I've heard that from last year and from others in the years past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow, i feel a bit of hostility on this post. DCA, what did number six do to you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
striker, try winning some games before you talk. cuz your team sucks. number 6 for palmetto's just a hack and i don't like him. we've had guys on our team in the past that are hacks to and that's not how soccer should be played. but the thing that i did like about him was he reacted to my trash talk and i love that because he reacts to me then his team gets ****ed and gets 2 yellow cards and we blow the game open.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Yeah, your a class act. I sure hope the rest of SCS aren't like you. You sit here and try to be the bigger person then when the smallest thing is said to you, you blow up. You are no better then all the other people on here who talk all that trash.

Just play soccer and quit being a fairy about everything. You whine more then my little sister.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STFU all yall, he can talk all the trash he wants; until you are better than him in soccer he can talk all the trash he wants. He's better, and he can back it up!!! when you guys become good you can talk all the trash you want. until then SHUT UP!!! and do us all a favor.

throw in
throw in
look man, i dont know why all you can talk about is how much of hacks we are. and for number 6 to be such a punk, with no skill, he sure scored 2 goals on your magnificent goalie that shutout pendleton(haha). but hey, SCS needs to get palmetto on the regular schedule next year because we would LOVE to play yall again...

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard