Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
haha this whole thing makes me laugh...here's the deal Palmetto, we beat you 5-3 without our 2 center mids...one of which is Nick Hammett, who is all state and the other one is better than anyone on your team AND HE'S A FRESHMAN...number 6 is a hack, ask anyone other team in that tournament they will tell you...in the game of soccer (a clean game of soccer - which pendleton plays)usually the boject is to retrieve and then control a soccer ball, number six has a problem with the retrieving part...see he kills calves, ankles and shins to get there...this is not soccer, this is "a punk" who doesn't know how to play clean soccer attempting to compete on a varsity level...basically, he's not good at all...yes, our keepers comment was dumb, and we killed him in practice for it, but he had balls enough to apologize...face the facts that the 1A school is better than you and move on...i found it funny that your fans screamed, "sure ref, give it to the christian school", and then we went on to beat pendleton (the number 3 or 5 (i don't remember which) team in 2A)...i just live for the day when unranked teams stop talking trash until tehy have something to back it up i guess...but hey, props to fransisco, and grease goalie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey stop being a little prick, grow up and get over it, that is high school soccer is in south carolina, you can't get around that so just get over it. Maybe if you spent more time with other things than wining on here, you wouldn't seem like a baby. Mustang soccer, forget those guys, you can't control what a person feels about the team.

throw in
throw in
what exactly does the commment "grease goalie" mean?

throw in
throw in
and alicruzco, you have no idea of how much it makes you sound like a baby crying about him "killing your calves" and ankles and all that. i find it funny actually. and for you not having your 2 midfielders or whatever, we were switching positions around and playing our younger players(subs) mainly the whole game, because we came to the tournament to get better and find out where we played best, not just to win. but i hope no one else touches your precious calves for the rest of the season.. wouldnt want you to play in a "dirty" soccer game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
man do you guys play again this season. If so you should probably get some cops to control the action. We(Dixie) have played palmetto twice every year i was in high school and they were definately an aggresive team i wont go as far as to say they were hacks but man when we played at your place your fans gave us a hard time especially me the keeper they would come behind the goal and harass me all match but it never made me lose my cool though

throw in
throw in
wow, i dont remember our fans doing that, but yeah our fans get into it, and sometimes its embarassing... but its good to knwo people are behind you. but thanks for sayin that goob, atleast someone thinks we arent HACKS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah i can appreciate good hard play. Even though in my career we got into two fights while playing you guys I always knew that palmetto was a good game. We always had tough matches between our teams and it was good to be exhausted mentally and physically after a match. Do you still have the same two strikers you had last year mainly the tall guy with the long hair he had a good shot.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
alright, well obviously this is going no where...Palmetto, hope you guys finally get ranked, it would be cool to see, but with the "talent" you have, don't really see it happening...maybe you guys would do better against some other 1A schools, but probably only against some of our unranked teams also, bc most of the ranked 1A teams we play could beat you too

throw in
throw in
goob, both of the strikers we had last year graduated, we have two new ones, myself and our goalie from last year. and to alicruzco, you are rediculous. what does being ranked matter? there arent even enough 1a teams to rank... so of course yall are going to be. and im sure this year, like every year, christ church will beat yall at upperstate atleast 5-0, its been that way for a while. but i dont see how if we are such a bad soccer team, how we scored 3 goals on yall. good teams dont let bad teams score 3 goals. but i hope you keep up with the "rankings" because that is the most important thing in high school soccer, i guess i forgot that.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
haha 5-3 breeya

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard