Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont appreciate that you say my guys are hackers. if you cant handle it and have to cry every time some one lays a hand on you then you shouldn't be out there join a girls team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you guys would have more success in the girls league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I take back that comment i said earlier, bc my sister would take you out legally and never think twice bout it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to anyone from palmetto: some one please tell why in the world the stupid fans for palmetto gave the ref such a hard time when he gave the goalie a yellow and sent him off the field. they were all screaming "he doesn't have to sub off, he's the goalie." im pretty sure that the fans and the coach need to read their rule book or shut their mouths when the ref makes a correct call. SOMEONE FROM PALMETTO PLEASE COMMENT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will slap your dumb sister in the face and dribble right on by.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, i'm just playin but give me a break

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mvd14, did you play with the guys or something? you sure to talk big. where did you play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
damn you guys moan and wine more than i ever seen
Both teams SSC and Palmetto aren';t amazing but you both aren't bad either just call a truce and to the point about fans: that is what fans do if you don't like so much go play some other sport where you don't here hecklers...go to a soccer game in another country and see if they don't scream and yell at you. it is just the situation of the game. Good Luck to all the upstate teams including palmetto and ssc

throw in
throw in
im from palmetto, and im sick of arguing with SSC and pendleton and everyone, im done with the trash talk message board thing, its stupid, and pointless. but good luck to SSC and Pendleton this season. you can have fun talking about palmetto all you want...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i sometimes wonder what some of you would do if there were no message board to post. you would have to go watch your opponents to learn about them rather than talk about them behind a computer screen. Then when game time comes, there would be no grudges, its just clean soccer. but then it wouldn't be any fun...

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard