Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
GOOB - yeah I would say Boogie is pretty darn fast, but I still think Crumpler is faster...his speed is unbelievable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goob- yeah crump is faster than boogie definitely. boogie was fast, but crumpler could beat him in a foot race. plus, he's got a better shot than boogie did. i would say that he's definitely faster than anyone i've personally seen in 1A or 2A. but, there are still a ton of players out there that are so good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow i find that hard to believe where was this guy last year. He must have been hurt or something cause i don't remember anyone that fast last year i just remember Nick being really good

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Eric from NA is the best striker in the state no doubt. These other guys dont compete with him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goob, i remember boogie and i kept up w/ him in the back several times, so he's not that fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I remember boogie as well. He is pretty fast but he is one of those players that can sneak through a defense unknown and come up with a header or a volley.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as a pure goal scorer for 2A I think you have to at least consider Reeves Miller in that mix. Reeves had over 30 goals last year as a junior (I don't remember how many he ended up finishing with, the last program I have shows 30 but that was before playoffs and I know he added at least a few) In three games so far this year he has two goals which is off his pace from last year but I'm sure he'll round into form as the year continues

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about 3A and 4A?

hat-trick
hat-trick
NA meaning north augusta?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think its eric from north augusta too. jamal from south aiken is good too. from what i have seen its jamal and eric. all those names yall listed wouldnt matched up to these two

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard