Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
hat-trick
hat-trick
did eric not play in the lake murray challenge? because they did not have an outstanding player when we played them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know if he played or not. but he is on the team and he is outstanding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY NOT?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whoa Reeves is still there. i guess its just because we played you guys every year but it seems like hes been playing forever. Must have started in 9th grade i guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe that John Wiltse, is the number one striker on our team, and the region of South Carolina. He kicks butt. He is so fast, he makes me fall down, he also kicks really hard, one time i got kicked in the "gonads" by John Wiltse, that was a time to remember. I had to go to the hospital. He was so evil, he did not even check to see if i was fine,(which i wasn't) i believe if any one of you are ever kicked by him, in any body part, will begin to cry, after falling down and praying that they don'thave to amputate whatever was hit. [Wink] -Not Ben

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that was another ba soccer player.... it was kyle cheung, andy cheungs younger brother.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Matt Gazmovic for 3A JL Mann...he had over 35 goals his sophmore year and he's lightning fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reeves needs to learn to give the ball up, he was no threat to us at all because he's not faster than me in the back and he keeps the ball at his feet so long that the defense just hammers him. I don't know how he scored 30 goals last year. Your best players are #15 and #6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah he did the same kind of stuff against us last year. I believe we broke his like 30 something game scoring streak i think he was pretty upset about that as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's been a constant battle with us, trying to balance putting the ball at the feet of one of the most dangerous strikers but also trying to teach him that he can create more scoring opportunities by working some give and goes and making runs into space. We're trying some things formation wise this week that might help us a little more in that department. make no doubt though that Reeves is among the top strikers in the sate and he'll more than likely hit 100 goals for his career at some point this season provided he doesn't get hurt (which has been an issue his first three years)

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard