Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YO I DONT KNOW ABOUT YALL BUT A GOOD STRIKER MUST HAVE GREAT SPPED,AND A KNACK FOR SCORING. OH YEA NAME THE SCHOOL OF THE PLAYER

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For 1A, hands down the best striker in the state is jason crumpler. He had like 31 goals last year as a junior and once the ball is over the defender's head or once he's got a 1 on 1 it's over because he's faster than anyone i've seen in the state period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team is Jason crumpler on? I've never heard of him before

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
he plays for Southside Christian

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
faster than anyone in the state period? i'm sure he's a quality player, but that may be a bit overboard.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
no no no DCA is refering to 1A only, not all of state...and I would agree, he is faster than anyone in state, in 1A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who would take it in 2A?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ali and DCA is that guy faster than Boogie Paul

hat-trick
hat-trick
I don't think Andrew Evans is playing forward, but the man can flat out run, shoot, dribble, and score. I believe he had 27 goals last year.

hat-trick
hat-trick
plays for BC

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
GOOB - yeah I would say Boogie is pretty darn fast, but I still think Crumpler is faster...his speed is unbelievable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goob- yeah crump is faster than boogie definitely. boogie was fast, but crumpler could beat him in a foot race. plus, he's got a better shot than boogie did. i would say that he's definitely faster than anyone i've personally seen in 1A or 2A. but, there are still a ton of players out there that are so good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow i find that hard to believe where was this guy last year. He must have been hurt or something cause i don't remember anyone that fast last year i just remember Nick being really good

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Eric from NA is the best striker in the state no doubt. These other guys dont compete with him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goob, i remember boogie and i kept up w/ him in the back several times, so he's not that fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I remember boogie as well. He is pretty fast but he is one of those players that can sneak through a defense unknown and come up with a header or a volley.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as a pure goal scorer for 2A I think you have to at least consider Reeves Miller in that mix. Reeves had over 30 goals last year as a junior (I don't remember how many he ended up finishing with, the last program I have shows 30 but that was before playoffs and I know he added at least a few) In three games so far this year he has two goals which is off his pace from last year but I'm sure he'll round into form as the year continues

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about 3A and 4A?

hat-trick
hat-trick
NA meaning north augusta?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think its eric from north augusta too. jamal from south aiken is good too. from what i have seen its jamal and eric. all those names yall listed wouldnt matched up to these two

hat-trick
hat-trick
did eric not play in the lake murray challenge? because they did not have an outstanding player when we played them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know if he played or not. but he is on the team and he is outstanding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY NOT?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whoa Reeves is still there. i guess its just because we played you guys every year but it seems like hes been playing forever. Must have started in 9th grade i guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe that John Wiltse, is the number one striker on our team, and the region of South Carolina. He kicks butt. He is so fast, he makes me fall down, he also kicks really hard, one time i got kicked in the "gonads" by John Wiltse, that was a time to remember. I had to go to the hospital. He was so evil, he did not even check to see if i was fine,(which i wasn't) i believe if any one of you are ever kicked by him, in any body part, will begin to cry, after falling down and praying that they don'thave to amputate whatever was hit. [Wink] -Not Ben

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that was another ba soccer player.... it was kyle cheung, andy cheungs younger brother.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Matt Gazmovic for 3A JL Mann...he had over 35 goals his sophmore year and he's lightning fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reeves needs to learn to give the ball up, he was no threat to us at all because he's not faster than me in the back and he keeps the ball at his feet so long that the defense just hammers him. I don't know how he scored 30 goals last year. Your best players are #15 and #6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah he did the same kind of stuff against us last year. I believe we broke his like 30 something game scoring streak i think he was pretty upset about that as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's been a constant battle with us, trying to balance putting the ball at the feet of one of the most dangerous strikers but also trying to teach him that he can create more scoring opportunities by working some give and goes and making runs into space. We're trying some things formation wise this week that might help us a little more in that department. make no doubt though that Reeves is among the top strikers in the sate and he'll more than likely hit 100 goals for his career at some point this season provided he doesn't get hurt (which has been an issue his first three years)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What club team does Matt Gazmovic play for?

hat-trick
hat-trick
to answer my own question, no the NA star did not play in the LMC, and rumor is that he is not playing high school at all after playing for the Aiken Fire in the fall

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
He tore is ACL but i thought he was going to be playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
eric is playing, so i dont know what you all are talkin about. i saw him at practice. stop making false statements on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hornet_3: he plays for CESA 86 premier who won state this year they're pretty much unstoppable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
86 and he's a sophmore? or junior?

hat-trick
hat-trick
I was simply repeating wat i was told in person by some people, but they were probably talking about the fact that he didn't play in the LMC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well someone gave you some false information. dont believe everything you hear and only half of what you see. i'm sure there is a legit excuse for LMC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hornet_3: he's a senior

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard