Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hat-trick
hat-trick
No, I am not playing high school soccer this spring, played club in the fall and referee all the time. I get out to many games and spectate, that is why i know a lot about the teams.

cm15-90min, I ask you once again, who are you?

hat-trick
hat-trick
I apologize for my previous post, and have changed a rash word that i used in it. And in order to explain myself i wish to say:

Due to the high standards of the Ben Lippen Coach and program, and the talent and quality of coaching they posses, they would have expected to be 6-1 or 7-0 right now rather than 4-3. According to what they believe, they are not doing as well as they should be. Since I am a loyal supporter of Ben Lippen athletics, I would have to agree with this. I know that if a coach, or player read these statements and the ones in the previous post, they would agree, and reinforce the fact that Ben Lippen's record does not well represent their potential.

S
bench
bench
S
Is BL young? I understand they lost several players due to graduation including both starting strikers and sweeper? I also know they usually have quite a few internationals? Have they picked any new ones up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I havent heard anything about Wilson Hall but i saw they beat BL 2-1. Wilson Hall must be good becuase BL is supposed to be the #1 team in the state or at least thats what they were sayin earlier

B
goal
goal
B
Well for starters its an improvement for people to even realize WH has a soccerteam. I wouldn't read too much into the BL game one way or the other. WH IS improved beacause they have a junior dominated lineup now as opposed to 8th or 9th grade.Speed wide and size wise they match up a liitle better than before.But still lack overall technical skill, though several players have improved the last few years by playing club. WH will probably battle Hammond and OP for the 4th playoff spot in the north.BenLippen is still a good team , and will challenge for region honors in the north.

S
bench
bench
S
so what do you think happened to BL in that game? I remember watching WH last year, and I'm not surprised at their improvement. However beating BL was a surprise even if it was early in the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does Cardinal Newman play Pinewood in the regular season? if so who do u think will win?

B
goal
goal
B
Won't happen until playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who won the pendleton vs southside christan game last night?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know the score of hammond/OP game tonight?

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard