Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
kick off
kick off
C
In my opinion Wilson Hall's number three ranking is not completely deserved. Dont get me wrong, they are very very much improved and are starting to get some skill. I would say Wilson Hall should be in te top 6 for their shocking defeat of Ben Lippen. Ben Lippen is a very good team and i believe they will once again (like always) be in contention for another conference championship with Cardinal Newman. Wilson Hall is emerging as a legitiment team and i am glad that they are finally being taken seriously. Look out for Wilson Hall this year to make a run at thte playoffs and potentially catalizing some more upsets.

C
kick off
kick off
C
oh yeh, i wasnt saying wh shouldnt be ranked cause they should and probably pretty highly. i would like to also hear some thoughts on wilson hall's team and development

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ben Lippen was taken by suprise by wilson hall thinking that they were just bad like always but now they have better players before but still bad. Ben lippen controlled the game and played a round them like nothin, except ben lippen could not finish. Ben lippen has now improved on finishing. They could not finish because the wilson hall players (every player) went and stayed in front of the goal so they couldn't get shots in but to the goal. Wilson only scored on a break away. And the wetness even more stepped down ben lippen playing ability as well. Wilson hall should not be to worry, when ben lippen mets them again I think ben lippen going to kick they butts. And show everyone that it was a fluke!

B
goal
goal
B
Lets see I kick balls. Wilson Hall has bad players, they surprised BL, BL controlled the game but didn't finish, all the WH players were standing in front of the goal, Oh yeah and the ground was wet. Did I miss anything?

B
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
B
Although they have lots of excuses, Ben Lippen is simply not a very good team this year. Look at their record to date; not one victory against a good team.

S
bench
bench
S
I_Kick_Balls that was a rather dumb post. It is ok to admit that you lost a game. Even the best teams do. In fact it's even to say you were surpised by the other teams ability. But don't make excuses. It only serves to make you or your team look bad. I know past BL teams have always had to prove their rankings. Now that they've finally seemed to earn some respect you shouldn't go off acting dumb to ruin the respect they earned. Even the best teams lose sometimes.

C
kick off
kick off
C
to I_kick_balls - you might be one of the cockiest people for no reason i have ever heard. Ben lippen had most of the play, yes, but they did not domintate and no wilson hall did not cheat or even as you(and only you) claim put everyone back. they played you strait up and just beat you fair and square. we'll see what
happens next time. you just need to relax and quit making excuses. even all of these non-wilson hall people are telling you to quit making excuses. so please just quit thinking your better than everyone else and admit defeat. you'll get your chance to get them back, if you as good as you think. so in conclusion quit making excuses and give wilson hall some credit because they reason yall couldnt score was because of your lack of talent up top and finishing in the midfield, not wetness or wilson hall's packing it in(which didnt happen)

coach
coach
Boy! I didnt know these SCISA boys took soccer so seriously! Can't wait to see the return match -
BL v. WH.
Sounds more like a wrestling card, huh?
I would also put my personal pesos on Kick Balls in a 1 v. 1 match v. Schrecky!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm just expressing my point of view of the game not trying to make excuses, if it seems i did then sorry, gosh. You people take so much offense to things said on these message boards

hat-trick
hat-trick
Ben Lippen seems to be playing more along their level now with a 6-0 win at RNE. Not sure what happened to Cardinal Newman vs. Dreher, I expected that they would play closer than a 4-1 loss.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard