Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
Alright, lets hear it. Who will be the players to watch out for this year in the 1A division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would put Philip Sparks on the list of guys to watch out for this year. He is an exceptional sweeper. Look for him to clean up anything that gets through.

S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
who does Sparks play for, and what year is he?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Vitaly Odemchuck from dixie is a very good player with nice skill and ball touch he will break a lot of ankles this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sparks plays for Blackville.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jason crumpler, nick hammett, and fletcher mccraw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, sparks plays for blackville-hilda and he is a senior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doug appleby for scs is probably the one of the best sweepers; nick hammett is one of the best midfielders; and jason crumpler is one of the best and the fastest forward

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I'm guessing those guys play for SCS, which makes you two a little biased doesn't it. Does anyone know anything about people not on their own team? I think people can say they make an impact when people other than those on their team say they are really good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well i can vouch for them Nick Hammett was one of the best players in 1A last year and im sure he probably still is. We (Dixie) never played CC but we played SCS 3 times and Nick pretty much doomed us every time. He is a really good player

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard