Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats my sister kimi

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I think there are girls who are def. good enough to play on guys varsity teams, but I don't necessarily think they should just because of its title...Boys High School varsity. There are girl leagues and if their school doesn't offer it, then thats just something they have to deal with. Our school, well all schools i believe, only have girls volleyball...but I would love to see a guys league form...however, why can't guys just play in their league...see there are standards for some sports...there needs to be standards for all sports and girls playing in a guys league shouldn't be allowed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look when i played i was not scared of anyone of those guys out there. hell i've hurt player pretty bad in my day and all of it was legal. I would never play for a high school girls team just for the fact most of them suck. i went out there and showed all those guys out there that i was there to play. once they learned that it was on!! so if you dont think girls can hang with guys then your just stupid. I can still take ya'll on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
riiiiight

goal kick
goal kick
If a girl is cut from the varsity team can she sue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if girls choose to play boys soccer, then they should be treated just like everyone else. no better, no worse. that is what they chose to get themselves into.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To DCA6767...this is your school's 1st year for having a girls soccer team. What would you suggest other schools, who do not have girls soccer teams, do with the girls who want to play soccer? You seem to do a lot of complaining and seem to enjoy making fun of other soccer players...are you that good? When will we be watching you play in the MLS?

kick off
kick off
well said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, that is incorrect. our school (scs) has had a girl's soccer team for a long time...at least ten years, if not more. but, it is not fair to say that girls shouldnt be given the opportunity to play at all. the girls should be given a chance to make the boys team. i know we have some very talented girls at our school who could definitely play with us. dca is just saying that if girls play on the boys varsity team, they should be treated just like anyone else on the field by the refs and players alike. it would be better if these schools had enough interest to form a complete girl's team, but sometimes that doesnt happen.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
...oh and for the record, Soccer-Coach, that little diss to DCA was kinda uncalled for and not completely not on topic...but since you insist on wanting to know his skill level, yes he is that good, argueably (sp) the best sweeper in A soccer...so let's stick with the topic for future reference. thanks pal

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard