A
sorry, *completely not on topic*

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCA is definatly the best sweeper in 1A soccer. we have had a soccer team for over 20yrs. we have had one since our schoo has started in 1976.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCA...I was wrong, I thought that you played for Pendleton. This is the 1st year that Pendleton has a girls sorry team. Sorry for the mistake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again I'm sorry...that's soccer team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No prob.

T
bench
bench
T
I'm sure that it's not the girls choice to play on the Boys Soccer team. She just has the passion to play soccer, just like you and i. If your High School suddenly stopped their soccer program would you just give up on the sport totally? No, you would try to find an alternative team (like the girls are by playing for the Boys team). Who knows, ya might just find your prom date.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if a girl is good enough to play on a high school boys team then stop fussing and let her play i know alot of girls who can play and will due up alot of boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no remorse for a girl playing varsity boys soccer. She has every right to protect herself, but I have every right to treat her like a guy, so if I end up playing a girl, I have no problem shoulder shoving them. I intend to win.

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
there is a reason they seperate the two sports to keep it fair
i understand that some school lack the amount of players or talent to have two different teams if a girl is good enough to be on the field then it shouldnt matter that she is a girl and i have seen some girls that could beat the crap out of almost any average starting guy. With that said i believe there should be seperate on the field due to the simple fact that if a guy does get beat he will get angry and possible try to retallate then there just being (female dogs)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so does the law mean that you actually have to play the girl if she isn't the best on the team? i don't see how a school could get sued because the girl sucked really bad at soccer and therefore the coach never let her on the field. however, a couple years ago i played a couple of teams that had girls-silver bluff to name one-and the girls played probably because they were better than other guys sitting on the sb bench.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard