Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#22367 03/01/05 05:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr. Hajdu told me that you couldn't get back in because of teaching skills. Other than that I don't believe anyone else said anything. What school are you coaching for in NC?

#22368 03/01/05 05:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I came to Ridgecroft school in July. Went to the state final four and lost in OT 2-1. Tough Game. Good group of group of kids. Responded well to a new coach and system in the first year; reminds me of another group I once coached in blackville.

#22369 03/01/05 05:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the compliment. Hope you guys make it to state this year and win it all.

#22370 02/28/05 06:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrimmage tonight against Heathwood Hall. I will post how it turns out when I get back.

#22371 02/28/05 07:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sending shout outs to the WILLISTON-ELKO HIGH SCHOOL BLUE DEVILS keep on playing the season will get better.GK keep playing. Yeah this is your boy SR GK from last year hoding it down for Benedict tiger soccer program.Sending shoutout to B-H hawks. Keep up the good work.what the deal is corey? giving shout outs to the W-E and B-H 05 class hold it down. wont never be like the 04 era

#22372 02/28/05 10:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ay coach Tharry ain't the only one going to college... Corey's going to play football at Livingstone College in Salisbury, NC, and I'm going to the USC Honors College to be a superfan, and hopefully an accountant.

And Mark, they let you back onto a soccer field? Garbage tail...

#22373 03/01/05 12:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sex...Grap.. you cant give a team props without a clown who trying to be funny. you know what i will be whatever you want me to be. i just hope you dont get hurt again a let your team down. You the scrub always running your mouth!!! 9 times out of 10 you will be on the bench this year lol from a injury. You know why because you are SOFT like jello you scrub.

#22374 03/01/05 06:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does williston-elko even have a soccer team, cuz i've never really heard anything about them? I guess if they do have a team they're not making any type of noise worth noticing anyways so why is this Mark guy talking?

#22375 03/01/05 03:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Offcourse W-E has a soccer team. Dude you are in Simpsonville not in low country. Stay with up. W-E played Budford Last in the 2nd Round to have the game stolen from them by a redneck ref. I will make nose about W-E untill the day i die. WHY are you tlking you scrub.

#22376 03/01/05 04:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You were lucky from the fact that "redneck ref" was the one that gave you hope for that long (aka that BS P.K. that Williston was given)...and he made the right call when you (your name is Mark, so I'm going to infer that you were the goalkeeper) tackled Buford's guy in the box. Anyways, if it makes you or any Williston player feel any better, you won't ever have to worry about that referee ever again, he died last fall. Plus, it's ironic you call him a redneck when your guys were taking off their shirts along with your coach running on the field to gripe about the game after you lost. Nothing was ever stolen, Buford was a better team, and they found a way to win.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard