Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#22387 03/02/05 04:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's all just face the music.....W-E sucks and they have no chance especially w/ AM down there now.

#22388 03/02/05 04:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree DCA. You guys aren't and won't beat CC for a couple of years. So don't go and smash all lower states dreams of giong to State w/o realizing your team ain't going either. Holla back from the sidelines in the State Championship...

#22389 03/02/05 05:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll see a/b that this year we're a lot better team this year. We beat Pendleton 2-0 the other day and CC only beat them 2-1. Now that's nothing major but I'm telling you we can hang.

#22390 03/03/05 05:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sex..Grap yeah you may need to come to show the tigers who is the best GK. Good luck on the season. Can't wait untill you get up here. Anyway CB you right i am not trying to start a long argument it is over the better team found a way to win no hard feeling's good luck to budford. Good luck to all the 1A soccer teams( Lower State) Go get them BLUE DEVILS NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER QUIT!!! STAY STRONG!!

#22391 03/02/05 06:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've heard it time and time again DCA. Let's just not say anything else about "this is the year for SCS" and then get spanked by CC. Let's just see you do it and then I will give you your props. As far as the Pendelton score goes, that doesn't give any indication how close you guys and CC are.

Good luck to you guys and all teams this season!

#22392 03/02/05 06:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark are you starting for Benedict? I thought you were probably the best keeper we played against due to the fact you didn't have the best defense in front of you. By the way, I graduated last year too. I was the one that took the PK against you. Anyways, good luck man.

#22393 03/02/05 07:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a redshirt i most likely will start next season. So you are the one!! Good game no hard feelings here. I just lost my cool in the heat of battle. I aplogize for all those bad thing and cus words i said to your team and you. You are a cool person and a intense soccer player. good luck to you. hey hell of PK you took, one of the best i had ever seen. bottom 90. so do you play for Clemson?

#22394 03/02/05 08:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, same here man. The frustration: It happens to the best of us. Anyways, I'm an engineer here at Clemson, and I do play intramurals. I could have played for a smaller school, but I committed myself to pursuing my engineering here at Clemson instead.

#22395 03/02/05 10:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark man, what the deal is? man do u have a temper on u, just keep playin b/c u cant win them all and how are thngs at benedict?

#22396 03/03/05 02:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well HeHateMe things are straight. Chelsea i do intramurals to. we are having a basketball one right now. I have a double major computer engineer/Religion. I do not have a temper. i just dont like to lose. I mean who likes to lose especially a close game. yeah i cant wait to get back in the goal next year.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard