Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#22357 02/28/05 03:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the coach who took them to states a few years ago? Perhaps they need him back?

#22358 02/28/05 06:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe his name was Patrick Sensiba, and he moved to some school named First Baptist.

#22359 02/28/05 12:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would we need Sensiba back? I mean yes he was an awesome coach but we are going to do great this year. Our team is looking really well and the chemistry is flowing. When the year is over with I hope you will be saying, "Man, we need a coach like Daniel Holdbrook!"

#22360 02/28/05 12:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is making you wonder about our team anyway Ruus?

#22361 02/28/05 02:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Sensiba went to North Carolina and took a school to the state final last fall.

#22362 02/28/05 02:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No. He left us to coach at a college in Kentucky. Then he left there (not on his own will) and tryed to come back to B-H but because of his teaching skills they would not let him back in. From there he coached First Baptist last year and I have no idea where he is as of right now. As far as I know he is still at First Baptist.

#22363 02/28/05 03:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Patrick Sensiba is dead. R.I.P Coach Sensiba. (1964-2005)

#22364 02/28/05 04:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not dead yet wanker! You guys crack me up with the information you spill. Int. Fort. I will clear it up for you if you like but please get the facts strait before you look foolish. I am in NC, not dead and still teaching and coaching. I have never left anywhere against my will and my teaching skills are just fine, or so I am told by my employers. I would have liked to come back to B-H because there was a great group of freshmen and sophs. left after the year of the state final. The decision makers and myself know why I could not come back and suffice to say it had nothing to do with my skills but that I was not licenced. Blackville was no longer critical needs.
Hey wanker, tell Big Head I said great job and good luck with Furman. I miss you guys and the silliness. Tell Philip and all hello as well. Sorry for the ruse. I am still a little kid at times. Good luck this year and it is still a shame the support necessary for a successful soccer program has yet to materialize there. Maybe someday. I will keep an eye out to see how you guys fare this year. Layta,
Coach Sensiba

#22365 03/01/05 05:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha Ha, hey Coach this is David. I was given the information about you from teachers at school. I guess they were obviously not very fond of you if they gave out information like that. Good to see that you are alive and kicking. Seems like you are still your old self. Sorry about the false information but I was just putting out there what I was told. Hope your coaching goes well this year. Good Luck,
David Harvey

#22366 03/01/05 05:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey David
Good to hear from you. By the way which teachers gave you that info?

#22367 03/01/05 05:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr. Hajdu told me that you couldn't get back in because of teaching skills. Other than that I don't believe anyone else said anything. What school are you coaching for in NC?

#22368 03/01/05 05:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I came to Ridgecroft school in July. Went to the state final four and lost in OT 2-1. Tough Game. Good group of group of kids. Responded well to a new coach and system in the first year; reminds me of another group I once coached in blackville.

#22369 03/01/05 05:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the compliment. Hope you guys make it to state this year and win it all.

#22370 02/28/05 06:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrimmage tonight against Heathwood Hall. I will post how it turns out when I get back.

#22371 02/28/05 07:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sending shout outs to the WILLISTON-ELKO HIGH SCHOOL BLUE DEVILS keep on playing the season will get better.GK keep playing. Yeah this is your boy SR GK from last year hoding it down for Benedict tiger soccer program.Sending shoutout to B-H hawks. Keep up the good work.what the deal is corey? giving shout outs to the W-E and B-H 05 class hold it down. wont never be like the 04 era

#22372 02/28/05 10:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ay coach Tharry ain't the only one going to college... Corey's going to play football at Livingstone College in Salisbury, NC, and I'm going to the USC Honors College to be a superfan, and hopefully an accountant.

And Mark, they let you back onto a soccer field? Garbage tail...

#22373 03/01/05 12:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sex...Grap.. you cant give a team props without a clown who trying to be funny. you know what i will be whatever you want me to be. i just hope you dont get hurt again a let your team down. You the scrub always running your mouth!!! 9 times out of 10 you will be on the bench this year lol from a injury. You know why because you are SOFT like jello you scrub.

#22374 03/01/05 06:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does williston-elko even have a soccer team, cuz i've never really heard anything about them? I guess if they do have a team they're not making any type of noise worth noticing anyways so why is this Mark guy talking?

#22375 03/01/05 03:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Offcourse W-E has a soccer team. Dude you are in Simpsonville not in low country. Stay with up. W-E played Budford Last in the 2nd Round to have the game stolen from them by a redneck ref. I will make nose about W-E untill the day i die. WHY are you tlking you scrub.

#22376 03/01/05 04:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You were lucky from the fact that "redneck ref" was the one that gave you hope for that long (aka that BS P.K. that Williston was given)...and he made the right call when you (your name is Mark, so I'm going to infer that you were the goalkeeper) tackled Buford's guy in the box. Anyways, if it makes you or any Williston player feel any better, you won't ever have to worry about that referee ever again, he died last fall. Plus, it's ironic you call him a redneck when your guys were taking off their shirts along with your coach running on the field to gripe about the game after you lost. Nothing was ever stolen, Buford was a better team, and they found a way to win.

#22377 03/01/05 04:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCA, Williston-Elko under the helm of former coach Paul Waters, who is the present coach of South Aiken HS, was the first team to represent the lower state in the first Class A State Championship game. Since then, they have lost to the Governor's School in 2003 , and Buford in 2002 and 2004....all in the 2nd round.

#22378 03/01/05 04:49 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
..maybe Mr. Waters should move back down to a lower class where there aren't so many egos..he could probably get a championship then..

#22379 03/02/05 05:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L-E Dude, why would Coach Waters move to A. He coaches South Aiken right now who is ranked #3 in AAAA. They play Irmo tonight who is ranked #4, so that should be a really good game. Definately the game of the week. I think SA has a good chance of at least making it to State this year, and possibly winning it. So you really have no idea what you are talking about.

#22380 03/02/05 05:06 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
..they've had a "good chance" for the past 3 years.. maybe this is the year they actually do it..but.. I doubt it..and it's really a shame..because they have some of the best talent in the state.

..is this incorrect?

#22381 03/01/05 07:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tackled budfords guy in the box BS. If the GK is on the ground how is he going to tackle a player dummy. he tried to run through me while i was on the ground. budford didnt beat me my own team kick in the winning goal. dont you there talk about my former coach. He is the best coach in SC.

#22382 03/01/05 07:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Mark are you playing keeper in college. If so what is your team looking like this year.

#22383 03/01/05 07:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop Hating on the Devils!Yeah we struggled in the Strom Thurmond Tournament without three defensive starters but i will guarantee you there wont be anymore push overs for anybody and you can take that one to the bank. What Up Mark?

#22384 03/01/05 07:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark's going to college??? I hope he isn't going to be an English major.

#22385 03/01/05 09:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark, I do not want to start some 7 page argument on that game, I just want to put it to rest. You can't honestly say that your team was robbed of a game. It's said that the better teams always find ways to win, and Buford found a way to win. Don't blame the refs, because it wasn't the first time Buford came back and beat the Devils. Remember in 2002 at WE, WE was beating Buford 2-0 at half time, and Buford ended up winning 3-2 after 2OT. Did the refs give Buford that one too, even when it was at Williston? Of course not. The team had the "never say die" attitude, and WE was a victim of that both times, not the refs.

#22386 03/01/05 11:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark, you're at Benedict... Just remember that... BENEDICT! And playing soccer at that. You guys must be awesome this year... And don't think I'm soft, the last two injuries that put me out of a game were two things known as a complete PCL tear, and Syatica. When I'm at the USC Honors College across town from you next year, I'll pay your team a visit and show them a real keeper. Have a great soccer career with the Tigers...

#22387 03/02/05 04:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's all just face the music.....W-E sucks and they have no chance especially w/ AM down there now.

#22388 03/02/05 04:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree DCA. You guys aren't and won't beat CC for a couple of years. So don't go and smash all lower states dreams of giong to State w/o realizing your team ain't going either. Holla back from the sidelines in the State Championship...

#22389 03/02/05 05:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll see a/b that this year we're a lot better team this year. We beat Pendleton 2-0 the other day and CC only beat them 2-1. Now that's nothing major but I'm telling you we can hang.

#22390 03/03/05 05:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sex..Grap yeah you may need to come to show the tigers who is the best GK. Good luck on the season. Can't wait untill you get up here. Anyway CB you right i am not trying to start a long argument it is over the better team found a way to win no hard feeling's good luck to budford. Good luck to all the 1A soccer teams( Lower State) Go get them BLUE DEVILS NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER QUIT!!! STAY STRONG!!

#22391 03/02/05 06:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've heard it time and time again DCA. Let's just not say anything else about "this is the year for SCS" and then get spanked by CC. Let's just see you do it and then I will give you your props. As far as the Pendelton score goes, that doesn't give any indication how close you guys and CC are.

Good luck to you guys and all teams this season!

#22392 03/02/05 06:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark are you starting for Benedict? I thought you were probably the best keeper we played against due to the fact you didn't have the best defense in front of you. By the way, I graduated last year too. I was the one that took the PK against you. Anyways, good luck man.

#22393 03/02/05 07:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a redshirt i most likely will start next season. So you are the one!! Good game no hard feelings here. I just lost my cool in the heat of battle. I aplogize for all those bad thing and cus words i said to your team and you. You are a cool person and a intense soccer player. good luck to you. hey hell of PK you took, one of the best i had ever seen. bottom 90. so do you play for Clemson?

#22394 03/02/05 08:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, same here man. The frustration: It happens to the best of us. Anyways, I'm an engineer here at Clemson, and I do play intramurals. I could have played for a smaller school, but I committed myself to pursuing my engineering here at Clemson instead.

#22395 03/02/05 10:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark man, what the deal is? man do u have a temper on u, just keep playin b/c u cant win them all and how are thngs at benedict?

#22396 03/03/05 02:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well HeHateMe things are straight. Chelsea i do intramurals to. we are having a basketball one right now. I have a double major computer engineer/Religion. I do not have a temper. i just dont like to lose. I mean who likes to lose especially a close game. yeah i cant wait to get back in the goal next year.

#22397 03/03/05 09:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark u cant play no b ball and since when r u religious, u sure wasnt in ms. flynn's class last year at voc. also who said youre gonna start next year in the goal, maybe i should come and take your spot as a true freshman and that doesnt sound too reassuring with a team putting confidence in your ability to build for the future.

#22398 03/04/05 12:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Corey whatever!! maybe you should come up here. Show me what a true fresh. can do. Let the past stay in the past. Thabk the lord for the future and Jesus Christ.

#22399 03/04/05 03:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post turned into a Southern Baptist Convention...

#22400 03/04/05 07:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the topic of this thread was on Blackville? I mean, I could be mistaken...

Corey, make no assumptions on a man's faith, because you may end up putting your foot in your mouth. "All have fallen short of the glory of God." So says the Good Book (and good is an understatement).

More power to you Mark. Keep up the studies and the soccer. "I can do all things through God who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13 [Smile]

As for Sensiba...you stopped calling? What's up?

#22401 03/07/05 11:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saul, first of all, who was talking to u? second, cant u take a little joke, i mean i always play, thats just how me and mark do. plus, i was just tryin to start a little competition b/t me and mark.(im through with u). next mark, maybe i will come and give u some pressure and maybe then u will see that im a pretty good goalie and plus u wont just a coast into a starting spot.

#22402 03/08/05 01:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oooooooh Saul. I know who you are... Thine signethature gave it away.

#22403 03/08/05 01:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, yeah it did...but I don't particularly care. I just want to stay neutral on a bunch of things (that is, unless they turn into a religious debate. Then I may have to smite some heathens in the face...in the face.)

*ahem*

So...what's up?

#22404 03/08/05 03:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Well smite me, o mighty smiter, SAUL!" as said from the great jim carrey. but stay true in your religious quest or whatever youre trying to do and i wish u the best of luck.

#22405 03/08/05 04:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Saul the signature gave it away. I to know who you are.

#22406 03/08/05 04:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is he?

#22407 03/08/05 11:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn't matter who he is now Krumhead. He is dead. R.I.P Saul (1988-2005). Truly a sad loss for the BHHS soccer team...

#22408 03/09/05 02:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
87, dude.

#22409 03/09/05 02:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when do i die

#22410 03/10/05 01:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u will die in seven days, inflamediceman. (19**-2005)

#22411 03/10/05 02:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry to see you go inflamediceman... You were a great player.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard