A
c'mon guys... get it together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought you guys were supposed to be good West Florence. I heard you were out of your game. How many yellow cards in your favor?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to me like West Florence has a language problem since the rumor is that most of your cards came from cursing....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought it was an automatic red for profanity on the field? What happened to that rule?

Any player from West Florence have anything to say, or are you guys too ganster to speak up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well, buffalobob, we were out of our game considering we didnt have our coach or one of our captains there because of previous red cards, but thats still no excuse. NMB played a great game. We still won't have our captain in our game against MB, but we might have our coach, not sure though. We will have to wait untill the spring valley game to see what we are really made out of.

T
bench
bench
T
I was at the Game. I think West Florence dominated the entire game. The refs just had it out for them the whole game. The ref was a complete jerk to the West Florence team. I think North Myrtle Beach had 3 luck goals. In my book West Florence should have won the game by a land slide.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard