Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
goal kick
goal kick
F
TheGreatUnknown what are you talking about? No offense to W. Florence, they are a good team, but NMB dominated that game. If they could have finished it would have been 10-0 easily. You could tell West was kind of disorganized w/out their coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-0? i dont think so

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah i dont see a 10-0 romp of WF happening anytime soon, they have a solid defense. I think Futbolpk10 just has it in for WF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha... Get em Coach Andrews...

Who is coaching right now Walk? Also... who is #9.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tony is the coach right now. you remember him right?. #9 is lucas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KnightSoccer8, Do you want some cheese with that wine? Your coach, I can understand, but just because you lost one captain. I mean get real. Does anyone else not fall in line after that captain is gone? Who on your team steps up? Maybe against Myrtle Beach tonight you guys could step up and play. Yeah, you lost your captain and probably main player, but you still must have somebody to step up and take the leadership role. My cousin is going to be playing against you guys, so he can tell me all about how you guys suck, without your captain & coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BuffaloBob... I have often wondered how old you actually are. It is evident that you are much too old to be talking trash like you do to high school kids about high school soccer... I could be wrong though, you could be one of those bitter people that didn't make a team and have nothing to do with their spare time that talk down on others and throw their 2 cents in when it is not welcome.

Dont get me wrong, I did a lot of trash talking in my day on these boards when i actually played, but i dont now, so thats over.

When you conduct yourself like you are you come off like one of those guys that have no friends... except for kids in high school...and they only like you b/c you buy them beer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im not whining buffalo. If you read my post you would have read that is said we "were without our coach and captain, but that is NO EXCUSE". I agree with goalie, your a real loser.

coach
coach
Buffalo Bill,
Big game on Fri. North Myrtle #4 v. Socastee #1.
Will your Chiefs take care of #1 team in 3A?
I guess that game will tell if Socastee is a favorite for Lowerstate.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard