Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Former B-C standout Troy Lesesne will have his jersey retired at halftime of the Brookland-Cayce/South Aiken match tonight. I thought I would make this post in case some people in the Midlands tonight are not playing and would like to see Troy, who is now playing with the Charleston Battery after a fine career at the College of Charleston.

Flyer for Troy Lesesne Night at The Cage (This is an Adobe Acrobat document, so you will need the Acrobat Reader to view it -- the "text wrap" doesn't format so well when it is converted [Frown] )

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Complete Class!!! Quite typical of the BCHS Staff .
Congrats to Troy ! Quite a quality young man.

I will "waddle" on over.

Shearer!

World Cup
World Cup
Kudos to South Aiken and Coach Paul Waters Thoroughbreds!!! South Aiken defeated Brookland-Cayce 3-1 tonight at The Cage in a hard-fought match ... South Aiken is a class-act and I hope that they do well this season.

I am totally impressed with how hard and well SA played tonight and simply they were the better team ... Jamal Geathers is a "special player" and if you get a chance to watch him this season please do so ... There is a reason he's going to Uruguay to play with the US U17 team ... He had all three goals and the third was simply an absolute bomb from 30 yards out -- great goal!

The Bearcats deserve praise as well, as the team fought hard for 80 minutes after falling down 2-0 in the first 10 minutes ... Special congratulations to sophomore goalkeeper JC Gypin (Man of the Match with a 'sick' game after only four days in goal after wrestling season) and the backline of Tristen Seabrook, Scott Busbee, and Kevin Ros for another solid outing ... It's no secret that I get after my guys alot about 'the right way to do things' and they really made me proud tonight with their effort and composure!

Better days are certainly ahead for B-C soccer!!!

BEARCAT PRIDE!!!

World Cup
World Cup
Also, thanks to South Aiken for allowing us to honor Bearcat alumnni Troy Lesesne at halftime ... It was a special time for our program and for the Lesesne family ... I'd also like to thank the soccer alumni in attendance -- you guys were great!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard