A
who will win this game? Go Wade Hampton

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edisto, why do you want Wade Hampton to win?

M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
wade hampton 5
silver bluff 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the #8 team crushes the #6 team by four...here's to the random 2A rankings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
drave y would i want silver bluff to win. all they have is a 1 man scoring team. Wade Hampton is under rated thou. Drave i know a few people from wade hampton. i don't care for silver bluff

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I wouldn't say Wade Hampton is under rated. They have one guy, Sergio, up top who is fast. Their sweeper boots balls up and prays he gets to them, but any team with a good sweeper can shut him down. They might could do a little better if they used their narrow field to their advantage. They have some players who talk, and think they are bad. Bad meaning they are the best ever, but I mean the only one who can even claim to be good is #8, and he thinks its cool to blow kisses at other guys...kinda weird if you ask me.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I wouldn't say Wade Hampton is under rated. They have one guy, Sergio, up top who is fast. Their sweeper boots balls up and prays he gets to them, but any team with a good sweeper can shut him down. They might could do a little better if they used their narrow field to their advantage. They have some players who talk, and think they are bad. Bad meaning they are the best ever, but I mean the only one who can even claim to be good is #8, and he thinks its cool to blow kisses at other guys...kinda weird if you ask me.

M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
you got the wrong wade hampton this is about wh in hampton sc not greenville

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
yeah my bad i realized that about an hour after I posted

Link Copied to Clipboard