Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barnwell has 17 Seniors this year. Thats crazy isn't it. One of Barnwell's players told me that in the Barnwell Classic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know most of those guys personally. We go to church together; they're a good group of guys. I'm pretty sure if you're nice to them and play a nice clean game, the same will be returned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was this past year do you know drew peters? i think he was in peedee?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all i know is my friend from dixie had webbed toes lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, #3, i'm sure u remember me, i'm the goalkeeper from Clover that destroyed ur dreams in the shootout at the Byrnes tournament. But, enough of that, yall are a good team, and i think yall could go pretty far, good luck with your season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what I wanna know is how in the heck did Dixie move ahead of Southside Christian in 1A?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PeeDee and Coooper were two of the worst cities at Boys' State! Playas and Troopers (LAME-O)... Cooper's banner was nice though. Edisto Outlaws ALL THE WAY! ED-IS-TO, U KNOOOOW!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
devil i went to boys state two years ago. But i believe your friends name is matt wilson.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCA, it might have something to do with your common opponent Woodruff. Your schedule has been considerably tougher, but without even taking into effect your losses what else would you expect?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whichiwhichi1213...we're talking abuot wade hampton from hampton, not greenville- goob i looked it up and i think his name was blake irwin and sexual "don't make me be your daddy" you're just mad because our couselors let us get away with everything...haha

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard