Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Star 11 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
whichiwhich, were u talking to me ? byrnes tourny ? is that the same as the barnwell tourny ? lol im confused, but yes according to what i have heard barnwell loses 17 players next year so obviously their jv will have to step up and take their place. in my opinion rankings dont matter because it depends on what opponents you play. you could play the easiest teams and have a 8 in 0 or whatever record. i think play offs tell everything

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no, whichiwichi just got confused with whhs in greenville, and yeah barnwell does have 17 seniors on their team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EHSDefender. The score of a game has no effect on the point system. It comes down to wins and losses. And we beat Woodruff and so did Dixie. Plus that game has no effect on 1A because Woodruff is in 2A.

S
Star 11 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
thats ok devil, but u guys need to check out the rumors going around on the barnwell bamburg game,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont think that Wade Hampton is overrated. They had to work hard to get to where they are. They play nice soccer. They have some players with some attitude issues but they can just be taken out game by game lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to put you down any man, but beating us (a 10th ranked team) and Silver Bluff (a 9th ranked team) and then Barnwell (a 4th ranked team, that just got their @$$ handed to them by a 1A team, that wasn't even ranked).

Honestly, something isn't right here. I think alot of people haven't been on there game lately, I know (speaking for Edisto) that we weren't on our best game when we played yall (WHHS) and are definately looking forward to playing yall again.

But congrats on the winning streak, and good luck with the better ranking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cooper Troopers! Brokendevil, who are you? Oliver Lee?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude...everybody knows catawba was the city to be in...and the NATS held it down like no other...i mean just look at the elections fellas....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCA,
what points system? and every game affects the way heise thinks about your team, no matter the classification. BE moved out of the #1 spot in 2A having not yet even played any team from 2A. that proves your classification point wrong. the week before they had one of the worst records in 2A, yet held on to the #1 spot, after playing a rough schedule. there is no "points system" if you haven't noticed yet. It's a subjective determination by one person. Even if you did want to base this solely on wins and losses, then they are ahead of you in that category as well. or do you want to yet again localize your "points system" to now just wins and losses against 1A schools? then you are 1-1 to their 2-0. Any way you look at this they re the legit #3 team in 1A, based on stats alone. no reason to complain about it, bc you guys match up somewhere down the road right? should be a good one to see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We play Wade Hampton tomorrow (3-18-05). From what I hear, they are not to be trifled with...but I love a good challenge.

Hadji! Je suis le numero 13! See ya then, good luck to you guys! (

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard