Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geathers, Newton, Huffstettler(sp) Goose, are all in the same class....can simply control a game. You could not go wrong with any of these fine players.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Players play on a team and as a TEAM the entire Irmo soccer team are the best in the state. Now don't everyone get your panties in a wad but until you win state championships like Irmo has (15 times)you have absolutely no place to challenge. With that said, my pick for the best in South Carolina is Eric from N. Augusta. He is a terrific player on a so-so team. If he were on a team that was better all around they wouldn't be beat. Period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Muppet

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Soccerboy

the question was not about a team or program for that matter. It was about individual play. so your discussion about Irmo on this thread is highly irrelevant. Even if it was on the team, you argument still would not hold as Irmo is clearly not the best team in the state at this point. Again, we are arguing team not program. Irmo has losses to Northwestern and SA who both have yet to lose. Plus, Wando has yet to lose also. Everyone here knows about the Irmo tradition and do not need to be reminded, especially on threads that have nothing to do with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've played club ball with Nathan Arroyo from Northwestern. I think he is only a sophomore, maybe a junior. He's not the best yet, but he sure has a lot of potential

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN!!!!! The Irmo wall is crumbling.....Their past un unrivaled but the past is just that!!

I have not seen Bafour play in two years but if he is better than Geathers.....WOW

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
hey whichiwhichi

which club team did you and nathan play on together? I am just curious. If he is that good, I thought I would have heard about him during the club season, unless he just moved to SC recently.

J
Brace
Brace
J
When it comes to it at the end of the season Irmo will be there. Trust me on that. both games in which Irmo lost, they received red cards, so when they are at full strength, watch out. To not believe that Irmo will put a run on in the playoffs is pure ignorance!

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
once again we are discussing the best players not how much you wished you were still at irmo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like its muppet central in here again.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard