Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Brace
Brace
J
Thats fine, and I stated before who I thought was the best player. I'll be sure to think about what both you (lowerstate4a) and Shearer think before I post next time! It will be at the forefront of my thoughts as to not offend you/irritate you. Aren't we a little abraisive today lowerstate4a? I don't wish I was still at Irmo, that school has changed a lot since I went there...nice of the state to put HUD housing in with the population that attends Irmo. Makes for a fun environment. I can't wait till I finish my education degree so I can coach, but that about sums up what I am looking forward to, but thanks for letting me know what I wish for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shearer-

Just curious, are you currently living Outside of the US?

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
It is no one's fault but irmo's that they were not at full strength in their 2 losses. Plus, I was told that the red card in the lake murray challenge came with 2 mins to play. That means for 78 mins. they were at full strength.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Me and Nathan played for Northside in Tega Cay, SC

world cup
world cup
Whichi,

You played at Northside with Nathan McDonough of Fort Mill. Northwestern's Nathan Arroyo just moved to Rock Hill in December from Georgia where he played for the Atlanta Silverbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hurst66-Any sort of match report from the FM boys game last night?

world cup
world cup
I wasn't there.

Wayne?............

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best player in SC is problay Diego Miranda from Bluffton. He is amazing and make anyone look really stupid and by the way he is in 10th grade. The best player is SCISA is Brennen Williams from Cardinal Newman He too is very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would have to say matt huffstettler from eastside...he might not lead the state in goals but he is a definate influence in every game he plays...his club team (CESA 86 premier) played clemson a few weeks ago and he was outstanding...they lost 3-1 but the first half was all CESA coming out 1-0...he's definately the best midfielder and maybe the best over all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eagle Foward,
The best player in the state is probably not Diego Miranda. Yea, he is a decent player, but not the best player in the state. I've seen him play and I have played against him before and he wasn't a superstar. Yea he was decent, but I have seen and played against better players who were by far better than he. But anyways, hopefully you and Matt Dowling will do well in your season this year.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard