Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what you are all talking about but there is only one player that is really good and is perfect at everything and he plays for Socastee His Number is 19 (That is going to be important one day)his name is Robert Ramsbottom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Hurst66

How did you know where I played???

Season: 21 goals - 11 assists

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the_wall
First of all i dont care what you think. in my opinion i think Diego Miranda is one of the best players in the state, thats my opinion. and second of all you need to get your facts straight i dont even know who Matt Dowling is since i dont even live in Beaufort or play for BA

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Diego Miranda at Hilton Head you could have argued that he was one of the best players in the state but Diego Miranda at Bluffton not a chance. He doesnt even look like the same player this year i saw him get dominated in the Ridge View Tournament this year by Robby Meldau a defender from Lexington. The other teams in the tournament dominated him too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats your opinion and I got mine basaed off me playing against him. Well then, who do you play for? Oh yea, Chill out bro...it aint a big deal. No need to get all mad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typo's on my part. Supposed to be *based*

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why has nobody mentioned Lakewood's Devin McDonald? How about 5 goals in the Wilson game alone. Or Mathew Cote, probably the best player in the state. He has more power with his left than most with their primary foot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why has nobody metioned lakewood? Prolly cuz they are no good. Wilson is no good at all they have like 2 girls starting for them and maybe on good player. I saw lakewood's schedule they play nobody. They play wilson, darlington, marion, crestwood, columbia (which is prolly the worst soccer team ever). So nobody from lakewood should ever be metioned as a good player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
itsover

please look for the message board about GIRLS PLAYING VARSITY BOYS SOCCER before you make any more chauvinistic remarks about girls playing for guys teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nah i'm good i won't

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard