A
Are you sure about that!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes i'm pretty sure. Who do u think it is?

B
goal
goal
B
If you go strictly by credentials,then David Newton of Wando(Clemson) is considered the best. Region 3 ODP and HS All American. No one can else can claim those honors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have u see Hilton Head Team, well impretty sure that , Cristian Grandini, Carlos Chirinos and Diego Miranda are pretty good.Is just that they dont play traveling team or ODP... they play with a profesional team on Hilton Head.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On the hispanic League of Hilton Head and Bluffton

world cup
world cup
Northwestern's Nathan Arroyo.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
hurst

You seem to attach yourself to the best teams in that area. You are obviously a huge supporter of Fort Mill girls, but always seem to talk about Northwestern boys. Is Fort Mill Boys not worthy of talking about or do you just not have interest in them? It is just strange that you would promote what would appear to be your rival.

world cup
world cup
I haven't had the pleasure of seeing him play yet but I hear he is a great goalscorer.

I get to see more of the girls games than I do of the boys games.

FM-DF should be a great one tonight. It will go a long way in telling just how good FM is. Can they play with NW, SA and Irmo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geathers, Newton, Huffstettler(sp) Goose, are all in the same class....can simply control a game. You could not go wrong with any of these fine players.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Players play on a team and as a TEAM the entire Irmo soccer team are the best in the state. Now don't everyone get your panties in a wad but until you win state championships like Irmo has (15 times)you have absolutely no place to challenge. With that said, my pick for the best in South Carolina is Eric from N. Augusta. He is a terrific player on a so-so team. If he were on a team that was better all around they wouldn't be beat. Period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Muppet

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Soccerboy

the question was not about a team or program for that matter. It was about individual play. so your discussion about Irmo on this thread is highly irrelevant. Even if it was on the team, you argument still would not hold as Irmo is clearly not the best team in the state at this point. Again, we are arguing team not program. Irmo has losses to Northwestern and SA who both have yet to lose. Plus, Wando has yet to lose also. Everyone here knows about the Irmo tradition and do not need to be reminded, especially on threads that have nothing to do with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've played club ball with Nathan Arroyo from Northwestern. I think he is only a sophomore, maybe a junior. He's not the best yet, but he sure has a lot of potential

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN!!!!! The Irmo wall is crumbling.....Their past un unrivaled but the past is just that!!

I have not seen Bafour play in two years but if he is better than Geathers.....WOW

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
hey whichiwhichi

which club team did you and nathan play on together? I am just curious. If he is that good, I thought I would have heard about him during the club season, unless he just moved to SC recently.

J
Brace
Brace
J
When it comes to it at the end of the season Irmo will be there. Trust me on that. both games in which Irmo lost, they received red cards, so when they are at full strength, watch out. To not believe that Irmo will put a run on in the playoffs is pure ignorance!

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
once again we are discussing the best players not how much you wished you were still at irmo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like its muppet central in here again.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Thats fine, and I stated before who I thought was the best player. I'll be sure to think about what both you (lowerstate4a) and Shearer think before I post next time! It will be at the forefront of my thoughts as to not offend you/irritate you. Aren't we a little abraisive today lowerstate4a? I don't wish I was still at Irmo, that school has changed a lot since I went there...nice of the state to put HUD housing in with the population that attends Irmo. Makes for a fun environment. I can't wait till I finish my education degree so I can coach, but that about sums up what I am looking forward to, but thanks for letting me know what I wish for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shearer-

Just curious, are you currently living Outside of the US?

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
It is no one's fault but irmo's that they were not at full strength in their 2 losses. Plus, I was told that the red card in the lake murray challenge came with 2 mins to play. That means for 78 mins. they were at full strength.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Me and Nathan played for Northside in Tega Cay, SC

world cup
world cup
Whichi,

You played at Northside with Nathan McDonough of Fort Mill. Northwestern's Nathan Arroyo just moved to Rock Hill in December from Georgia where he played for the Atlanta Silverbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hurst66-Any sort of match report from the FM boys game last night?

world cup
world cup
I wasn't there.

Wayne?............

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best player in SC is problay Diego Miranda from Bluffton. He is amazing and make anyone look really stupid and by the way he is in 10th grade. The best player is SCISA is Brennen Williams from Cardinal Newman He too is very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would have to say matt huffstettler from eastside...he might not lead the state in goals but he is a definate influence in every game he plays...his club team (CESA 86 premier) played clemson a few weeks ago and he was outstanding...they lost 3-1 but the first half was all CESA coming out 1-0...he's definately the best midfielder and maybe the best over all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eagle Foward,
The best player in the state is probably not Diego Miranda. Yea, he is a decent player, but not the best player in the state. I've seen him play and I have played against him before and he wasn't a superstar. Yea he was decent, but I have seen and played against better players who were by far better than he. But anyways, hopefully you and Matt Dowling will do well in your season this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what you are all talking about but there is only one player that is really good and is perfect at everything and he plays for Socastee His Number is 19 (That is going to be important one day)his name is Robert Ramsbottom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Hurst66

How did you know where I played???

Season: 21 goals - 11 assists

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the_wall
First of all i dont care what you think. in my opinion i think Diego Miranda is one of the best players in the state, thats my opinion. and second of all you need to get your facts straight i dont even know who Matt Dowling is since i dont even live in Beaufort or play for BA

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Diego Miranda at Hilton Head you could have argued that he was one of the best players in the state but Diego Miranda at Bluffton not a chance. He doesnt even look like the same player this year i saw him get dominated in the Ridge View Tournament this year by Robby Meldau a defender from Lexington. The other teams in the tournament dominated him too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats your opinion and I got mine basaed off me playing against him. Well then, who do you play for? Oh yea, Chill out bro...it aint a big deal. No need to get all mad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typo's on my part. Supposed to be *based*

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why has nobody mentioned Lakewood's Devin McDonald? How about 5 goals in the Wilson game alone. Or Mathew Cote, probably the best player in the state. He has more power with his left than most with their primary foot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why has nobody metioned lakewood? Prolly cuz they are no good. Wilson is no good at all they have like 2 girls starting for them and maybe on good player. I saw lakewood's schedule they play nobody. They play wilson, darlington, marion, crestwood, columbia (which is prolly the worst soccer team ever). So nobody from lakewood should ever be metioned as a good player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
itsover

please look for the message board about GIRLS PLAYING VARSITY BOYS SOCCER before you make any more chauvinistic remarks about girls playing for guys teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nah i'm good i won't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
David Newton

goal kick
goal kick
I agree, Jamal Geathers is probebly the best player in the state right now. But be on the lookout for Justin Blomdahl (Freshman) at Waccamaw High School. Unfortunately he is playing in a 2A league and may not get the publicity, but his skills are there and he is making his mark with 12 goals and 8 assists in the first half of the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the_wall, is that anthony?

brace
brace
A lot has been said about Jamal Geathers, but not much about David Newton. Region III player with good skills. We should hear more about him.

world cup
world cup
Silverback,

Your asst. coach was telling me about you. Congratulations, I'm looking forward to seeing you play against FM.

What happened with York last night?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweeper7,
You're right.Who are you? Matt?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the that Spencer Lanning from York is one of the best players in the upperstate. If ya'll dont know who im talking about just wait til he gets back on the field from his ACL injury this year.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard