Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wednesday, we play Riverside, what's the scoop on their team. Eastside predicts that we will win. But let's see what yall think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah..Should be a Tough Game..NOT!!!!!!

Riverside will POUND you by at least...6 goals..
Why would an Eastside Player tell you that You would beat Riverside..I predict the score..8-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverside lost ALOT of good players last year, they are rebuilding this year, in case you didn't know, and i never said a player told me this, maybe a coach. Check your facts, then get back to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyways, we lost 9-0 to Northwestern (#1 in state), so if Riverside can beat us 8-0, they WILL win AAA state this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude how do you know Northwestern didnt hold back after 9 and i think Riverside will atleast win by 6-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may stay in the game for about 10-15 minutes, but as soon as Riverside puts a few goals away Clover's hopes of a victory will disappear. I say RHS by at least 6.

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
I dunno clover wasnt that bad and number 8 is krazy good i wouldnt be suprised if they scored. I predict 5-2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
obviously you have never seen Riverside play before i dont see where you getting 5-2 clover wont even get a shot off probably not unless Riverside puts in their subs which they probably will do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverside beat Boiling Springs 5-0 and Boiling Springs tied Clover 1-1 what makes you think Clover could beat Riverside?

brace
brace
A rebuilding year for Riverside is still a good year for most teams. There is still alot of talent on that team, regardless of their record. Clover is probably in for a long night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really cant believe this was even a question. Riverside 10-0 just to prove a point.

J
world cup
world cup
J
..to put this to rest.

in 7 matches.. Clover has allowed 29 goals

..not to mention letting Easley get 4 in.. who was trashed by Daniel 6-0.. who is also struggling..and tied a struggling Riverside in a scrimmage.

..this topic is done. Riverside wins easily..and if Clover plays well they keep the goals in single digits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHA Jack, very well put. [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well....regardless of records, i'll post the score tomorow after the game. We'll see how it turns out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Game was cancelled due to rain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea but if it wasn't guess who would have won...

Socastee of course "Tower Power"

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard